The Melbourne ****ing Storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

weev

Bencher
The Melbourne ****ing Storm - Rupert Murdoch's very own Cheat Club, devised in a test tube and unleashed on an unsuspecting city. It's time to put this miserable excuse for a footy club to bed.

Why should the Storm be hated? Let me count the ways:

1. Cheaters #1 - off the field salary cap cheats. They should hand their rings back and be dragged down manly corso tarred and feathered. I have some tomatoes in the back of my fridge perfectly ripe for the purple pricks.

2. Cheater #2 - on field wrestling. Who would have thought? Well they did. Win at any cost, right? Now it's standard practice. Thank you Bellyme you overbaked errand boy. You should hand back your Coach of the Year awards. You would have known about the rorting too.

3. Slater.

4. It's a completely made up 'club', built with piles of cash in order to create a marketable backdrop for pay tv and sponsorship. Now if it emerged from Victorian rugby league then great, but no, the team is half of Queensland. Smart kiddies would be confused.

5. Smith.

6. Storm, the name, what is that about? Lifted straight from some American team perhaps, or simply the best the overpayed marketing consultants could come up with. 'It rains in Melbourne, right?'. Pathetic.

7. Their fireworks spurting mascot. Please kill me. Is their anything more devoid of meaning than that farm bike riding superhero. I would really love to read the marketing rationale on that one. I hope who ever devised that mascot monstrosity earned a pretty coin to blot out a lifetime of quiet shame.

RE: The Melbourne f**king Storm

Stop beating around the bush weev. They are far worse than all that.

Explain to me again why every other club doesn't get propped up like this pack of cheating baskets ?

Born of News Limited and been sucking on the tit ever since.

I could explain it, but your eyes would bleed with the injustice.

Anyone remember when canberra were propped up for about the first 8 years?

Bit of a tame summation there Weev. Needs more F & C words when referring to Martina & her band of grubs.

I'll add some more reasons to hate them (I'm sure there are plenty more):

1. Brett Kimmorley played for them.

2. They have only ever won a premiership because their matchwinner was knocked out.

3. Rodney Howe drug cheat.

4. John Ribot.

5. http://www.coopercronk.com/

mickqld said:
Bit of a tame summation there Weev. Needs more F & C words when referring to Martina & her band of grubs.

and then the "F & C Police" (me) would then remove them :p

Jethro said:
mickqld said:

and then the "F & C Police" (me) would then remove them :p

Darn those "F & C Police" they're everywhere spoiling our foul mouthed fun.:p

I hate the fact that they don't play out of SEQ (that's where they all come from)...as if they did I'd get THREE "home games" up here, one for the Donkeys, one for the Tits (almost home) and another for the Ipswich Storm.

And I also hate that they take about $10 million a year in "extra's" to prop them up....based here they would be self sustaining!!

That's a couple of different ones!!

654050-dtsplash-fraud-of-the-rings.jpg

I wish that could be a banner! awesome

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8