The Monday ticket release

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Anybody get tickets this way in 2007 or 2008 ?

Is the option I am looking to use and hoping it won't be too much drama

Kiwi Eagle said:
Anybody get tickets this way in 2007 or 2008 ?

Is the option I am looking to use and hoping it won't be too much drama

Just make sure you have your AAN number and you should be fine.

Any problems call Team Membership on 9970 3000. Phone lines may be busy though, please bear with us if it takes longer than usual to get through.

GO MANLY!!!!!!!

Larissa

Kiwi Eagle said:
Thanx Larissa :) do you know if there is limit on tickets per member ? Going to be a nervous wait !!

At minimum you will be able to buy 2 tickets per membership. Still sorting put some minor details with the NRL

I know mate, the package didn't really work for me though so have had to take my chances with this

****, now that I think about it, don't think I have my AAN number. Is a friend getting the tickets for me anyway hopefully as I will be stuck at work

I don't have a ticket to the Grand Final and it doesn't seem Ticketek has anymore. I am a Sea Eagles member, does that mean I can buy 2 tickets to the grand final? Do I have to call the membership team? And what is an AAN number? Is it on my membership card?

eelcatcher said:
I don't have a ticket to the Grand Final and it doesn't seem Ticketek has anymore. I am a Sea Eagles memeber, does that mean I can buy 2 tickets to the grand final? Do I have to call the membership team?

They hold back 14,000 for ticketed members of the competing teams, they are released Monday

Kiwi Eagle said:
eelcatcher said:
I don't have a ticket to the Grand Final and it doesn't seem Ticketek has anymore. I am a Sea Eagles memeber, does that mean I can buy 2 tickets to the grand final? Do I have to call the membership team?

They hold back 14,000 for ticketed members of the competing teams, they are released Monday

Ok thanks, will give em a call on Monday morning. Or could I call them tommorow?

your AAN would have been email by the NRL to you, check your junk mail if you havnt seen it.

KE - PM Jono, if you want to be in the action, might be able to help you out

eelcatcher said:
I don't have a ticket to the Grand Final and it doesn't seem Ticketek has anymore. I am a Sea Eagles member, does that mean I can buy 2 tickets to the grand final? Do I have to call the membership team? And what is an AAN number? Is it on my membership card?

The NRL communicated AAN numbers to all Sea Eagles members in June before the first GF pre-sale and have sent emails with your details every week during the finals series. You should also receive another email from them this weekend with GF ticketing details.

If you haven't received any of these contact Team Membership on 9970 3000 from 9am Monday morning.

An AAN is the NRLs ticketing password for all major events (SOO, GF etc)

Go Manly!

Larissa

Hi Larissa, will non ticketed football club members get an opportunity to purchase before any general public tickets go on sale.

OneEyedEagle said:
Hi Larissa, will non ticketed football club members get an opportunity to purchase before any general public tickets go on sale.

Only Sea Eagles Members will gain access to the pre-sales. If you are only a Football Club Member, and not a Member of the Sea Eagles you will have to wait for the Tuesday public on sale.

(Just one of the many reasons to be a Sea Eagles member!)

Go Manly!

Larissa

I need 3 tickets as my niece is definitely coming down. Seems to be tickets on ebay so should have no problem getting tickets considering Manly is the only Sydney side.

Can we get confirmation what bays will be dedicated to the Manly supporters, do not want to get my tickets at the wrong end of the ground

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6