The Myth is busted

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Reggie 12

Reserve Grader
What a joke beat a busted newcastle and a very poor roosters and everybody is popping the champagne bottles the truth is this side is soft and souths have exposed us as impostors who won't make the finals. Des is a farce and should be given the arse. I sit bake now and wait for the blame game on the refs that comes when we are shown up as the frauds and soft pricks we are. Daly what a half back what a potential champion lmfao. To the owners get that up you compare the blokes that run us to tinkler at the knights it is like comparing Rupert murdoch to a pensioner cut. I can see this club not being around in 5 years, I understand young Will Hopoate is going to the roosters thats why gus is talking him up,I guess that's what happens with piss poor scrape the bottom of the barrel owners. Goodnight and goodluck the joint and pack of turds that own it will need all the luck they can muster.
Peace Brothers

Greg choice link said:
What a joke beat a busted newcastle and a very poor roosters and everybody is popping the champagne bottles the truth is this side is soft and souths have exposed us as impostors who won't make the finals. Des is a farce and should be given the arse. I sit bake now and wait for the blame game on the refs that comes when we are shown up as the frauds and soft pricks we are. Daly what a half back what a potential champion lmfao. To the owners get that up you compare the blokes that run us to tinkler at the knights it is like comparing Rupert murdoch to a pensioner cut. I can see this club not being around in 5 years, I understand young Will Hopoate is going to the roosters thats why gus is talking him up,I guess that's what happens with piss poor scrape the bottom of the barrel owners. Goodnight and goodluck the joint and pack of turds that own it will need all the luck they can muster.
Peace Brothers

Dont feed the troll,he wants attention dont give it to him

Go away you tool you posted five minutes too early. We kick the final goal and it's golden point.

We hold the ball a bit better and we win easily.

We don't have our first choice fullback and winger ruled out the day before and our left side defence is fixed and we win easily.

Go troll some other forum.

Lol.

Our young team lost by two points to a very talented roster. The only time they played average was the 10-15min period in the second when they let in a few tries.

Dry your eyes & stop bleating about how bad the team is on the Internet champ.

Greg choice link said:
[quote author=bob dylan link=topic=187245.msg329513#msg329513 date=1301653637]
What a tool.
Thanks bob you pot smoking hippie
[/quote]

I normally respect all opinions, but thats too much

It was one of the best efforts from Manly I have seen for years when beaten. They never gave up.

Awesome display from a patched up team backing up from the 5 day turn around.

I am one proud Eagle fan.

bob dylan link said:
[quote author=Greg choice link=topic=187245.msg329515#msg329515 date=1301653703]
[quote author=bob dylan link=topic=187245.msg329513#msg329513 date=1301653637]
What a tool.
Thanks bob you pot smoking hippie
[/quote]

I normally respect all opinions, but thats too much

It was one of the best efforts from Manly I have seen for years when beaten. They never gave up.

Awesome display from a patched up team backing up from the 5 day turn around.

I am one proud Eagle fan.
[/quote]5 day turn around gee that sounds hard

Shane link said:
[quote author=Greg choice link=topic=187245.msg329508#msg329508 date=1301653344]
Peace Brothers

Dont feed the troll,he wants attention don't give it to him
[/quote]Yeah don't feed him,so just feed him you aren't real bright are you,nice to see you pull yourself away from your boyfriend on a friday you turd

Thanks once again BE for the heads up re the stream..really appreciate it mate..sam

Post  automatically merged: [time]1301654466[/time]

Thanks once again BE for the heads up re the stream..really appreciate it mate..sam

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
If we all click Ignore he will have no one to throw his childish insults at
Yeah right a sig with foran legion now how old are you Berkeley eagle, more like head in the sand eagle

hi all

idont post much on here but enjoy reading allthe comments and opinions but i have to say Gregs Choice is a tool we all can see he aint a Manly fan but on tonights game was a great effort by the boys great effort  

blockereagle link said:
hi all

idont post much on here but enjoy reading allthe comments and opinions but i have to say Gregs Choice is a tool we all can see he aint a Manly fan but on tonights game was a great effort by the boys great effort 

Hi blockereagle

thanks for the post, and in my opinion your right about the game and greg.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6