The Nadir of Rugby League

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Shoe1

Journey Man
I put it to you that last night was the nadir of our game.

Foran/Hayson news in the lead -up to the match.

An appallingly dumb and inept performance by two teams.

A Friday night blockbuster crowd of 8000. Most of whom were ugly and bigoted.

The match result decided by a touch judge in the 79th minute.

Rock bottom.

Nadir, meaning the lowest point in the fortunes of a person or organization. Unlike Nader, as in Hamden, which means...ummm, well.

Hmmmm......

:lipssealed:

From the first tackle of the game where the referee missed a strip, to the 79th minute where the touch judge decided the result, the low standard of the officiating was only matched by the stupidity of the tactics of players.

From the first tackle of the game where the referee missed a strip, to the 79th minute where the touch judge decided the result, the low standard of the officiating was only matched by the stupidity of the tactics of players.

You seem a little perturbed @Shoe1

Be careful not to get Silvertails a $10k fine, mate. By hook or by crook, Greenturd was always going to orchestrate a win for the eels last night, after Hayne treated the poor little darlings so badly. I bet that touchie got a nice little bonus from "somewhere". The fact Manly copped a shafting would have been cream on the cake.

That's my theory and I'm sticking to it. If I don't, then I have to believe that we are just crap, and I don't want to accept that.

I forgot to mention the pocket ref. I loved the bit when he let the parra player take a quick tap while other parra players were still in front of him. A marvelous sequence.

I forgot to mention the pocket ref. I loved the bit when he let the parra player take a quick tap while other parra players were still in front of him. A marvelous sequence.

Are you talking the one early in the game when Bevan French took a quick 20 metre tap and Michael Gordon was about a metre offside but wasn't called for it?

according to the refs para are always on side, don't strip, don't slow down the play the ball and always stand square ....

Are you talking the one early in the game when Bevan French took a quick 20 metre tap and Michael Gordon was about a metre offside but wasn't called for it?
I forgot that one. I meant early in the 2nd half when dce was penalised for touching a player. They almost scored.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4