The next exciting chapter - get on board!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

doc

Reserve Grader
I really hope Daly and Kieran stay.

But whether they do or don't I've never felt more confident in the years ahead. The consistent success of the last ten years, coupled with the more recent drama has hardened the Eagles in a way that takes them to a whole new level.

From being a successful club to a hardened club.

And now this club, on one of the most famous beaches in the country, with a proposed new stadium (within its area not in Homebush), with a passionate owner and a business savvy CEO is without question set for its next exciting chapter.

where do the plan on getting the money to fund the redevelopement? and has anything further happened to remove brookvale oval from being under the control of the warringah shire council and made into a puclic trust so that we can seriously consider this renovation?

It is going to be a roller coaster initially, I think if the club does the hard yards now, gets the dickheads out of the joint who dont want to be here, gets some much needed discipline in the place, we have some good plans, outstanding juniors that will ensure we will continue to be everyones worst nightmare!

I really hope Daly and Kieran stay.

But whether they do or don't I've never felt more confident in the years ahead. The consistent success of the last ten years, coupled with the more recent drama has hardened the Eagles in a way that takes them to a whole new level.

From being a successful club to a hardened club.

And now this club, on one of the most famous beaches in the country, with a proposed new stadium (within its area not in Homebush), with a passionate owner and a business savvy CEO is without question set for its next exciting chapter.

Onya @doc youve taken the positive approach , something missing for much of the last 72 hours !!

I really appreciate the sentiment of this post.

However, what hurts is that what was meant to be the next chapter seems to be disintegrating before our eyes. All the succession planning, the heartache of releasing veterans, our inactivity in the player market was all about our next chapter. The chapter that included our legends retiring and DCE and foz becoming the new guardians of what makes manly special. They were our new captains, our new media presence, our new 200 + club gamers, our new one club players. They were our impetus as we ushered in a new chapter and continued our successes.

So in escence, it's not a new chapter, we are skipping a chapter, and skipping a chapter, makes the book make no sense, until you piece it together halfway through.

But not knowing what might have happened in that missing chapter leaves me a bit incomplete in terms of manly folklore. Coz with these two on board, it was bound to be a great ****ing chapter.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6