The number 7 curse?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Days after signing on as manly's halfback for 2006 Orford is already in the media causing problems for the club.

Should the number jersey just be retired?

They should have retired the number when Toovey moved to hooker - it has been a curse around our neck since then eg Field, Adam Brown, Kimmorley, Ben Walker the list goes on and on

was it orford in the media, or was it hearsay in the media,there is a difference as everyone pointed out when monas hits the headlines.

I'm SURE Orford, after saying how dissapointed he was at leaving his long term team mates, went on to brag about how much it was. C'mon guys, how think does the media think we are? C'mon, Orford has class, as seen in the game on the weekend.

who cares.he is playing for us and on sundays form i am very very happy about it.give management some credit.with all the focus on orford they are hardly likely to have cooked up some mickey mouse deal that could be set aside.look at our recruitment for this year and next.first class.

they can bitch all they like.unlike all the monaghan **** that could have effected us getting orford this is just sour grapes.we have him and souths dont.tough ****.

who cares.he is playing for us and on sundays form i am very very happy about it.give management some credit.with all the focus on orford they are hardly likely to have cooked up some mickey mouse deal that could be set aside.look at our recruitment for this year and next.first class.

they can bitch all they like.unlike all the monaghan **** that could have effected us getting orford this is just sour grapes.we have him and souths dont.tough ****.

It won't just be sour grapes if we breach the salary cap. We may have snared Orford but reading the currect news articles our depth is going to be attrocious next year in the fron row and wing positions due to releasing and not signing anyone.

Blunty - it was made clear that the club has things up their sleeve but was waiting till Orford was signed so we knew what we had. Things will pan out okay.

Blunty - it was made clear that the club has things up their sleeve but was waiting till Orford was signed so we knew what we had. Things will pan out okay.

I just hope that this Beavis/Mimis war doesn't blow up in our face and expose something we didn't want it to.

there is one thing in life you can be certian of.you MUST have a good halfback to win a comp.have a look at the last 30 years.after that you work out the best way to improve your depth and it is made a lot easier by young players looking at our club and seeing a marquee half.they will cost LESS because they see potential in coming here.

keeping a group of half assed players around with a half assed halfback so you have "depth" is ludicrous.if you want to run 7th every year it would be great.to WIN you need to take a calculated risk on a standout half and gradually recruit and release over the next couple of years.that depth is going to snare us 10th spot this year.no one cares where you were in round 6.i can name a half dozen players i would like to see the back of.and quickly.

ps.beavis has been griping about this for 12 months and still hasnt done anything.and for good reason -because they ALL have skeletons and wont risk that over 100k.it is another media beatup.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4