The OFFICIAL farewell thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Stop blaming the Mayans for the ignorance of the 'educated' Western doomsdayers. The Mayan Calendar is also ticking onto the next epoch tonight.:angel:

Manly will be Premiers on the Gregorian Calendar - 6 October, 2013:exclamation:

Oh I'll blame them Mayans, I'll blame them real hard!

I don't care if it's Greg or Ian's damn calendar, Manly to win in '13!!!

Just to get into the spirit of things, a link to Orson Welles's 1938 "War of the Worlds" broadcast - for those that are easily taken in!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0K4ApWl4g

HappilyManly said:
I am now blaming the Mayans - Dee Why has lost Foxtel till 27th!!

Why is that?

Are they giving you a discount for the time that you are going to have to go without?

Jethro said:
HappilyManly said:

Why is that?

Are they giving you a discount for the time that you are going to have to go without?

What's the exchange rate between the Mayan currency and ours?

Oh, you guys are still here?

*sigh*

Buys a new Greg or Ian calendar.

Jethro said:
HappilyManly said:

Why is that?

Foxtel are pro-rata refunding those that complain. The rest are left mystified and with lots of complaining kids.

I think that it is related to the merger with Austar that goes live 1st January - but they denied this and originally blamed me for tampering with the cable.:dodgy:

I never realised that you could not watch the pre-recorded stuff on IQ2 if the service was down. The PVR software is totally controlled by Foxtel :mad:
But I dug out the Manly Games and just finished watching that Broncos game where Wolfy scored in the last minute :)

Farewell 2012 & the players leaving our great club. A good 1st year at the helm for Tooves.

2013 will be bigger & better! :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7