The one thing we dont need to happen

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
.....is the scum making the top 2 and getting the AAMI Park lounge chair ride with the pinkies on the payroll .Once they start in Melbourne they stay there until the GF unless eliminated.

It might be a bit left field( and I hope we smash the bunnies into submission) but a loss on Friday night would not be all bad as it would make the scums run at second almost over.

It is basically irrelevant where we run in the top 4 with no home ground advantage so my wish list from here consists of Storm not making the top 2,some solid performances and no more injuries.

And anyone who suggests that meeting the Storm down there in a semi is not an issue due to our good performance a few months ago is more than a little misguided.

The scenario you paint is quite possible if we beat Souths and they stumble against others AND we don't take care of Melb in round 25. If we win that match then our for and against should see us stay in front of Melb regardless of what else they do. This assumes of course that we don't go and lose a few other games ourselves.

Whatever happens, it's going to be an interesting month of footy.

Agreed. If a loss on Fri night means stopping the Storm from top 2 then that is a better outcome for us. I don't really fear playing Rorters at Allianz or Bunnies at ANZ first weekend I think we will take either of them so 2nd 3rd or 4th for us is irrelevant.

I can see this happening

Souths ----> Win
Raiders ----> Loss
Storm -----> Win
Panthers ---> Win

More than anything Im very interested to see 2Vs preparation over the next few weeks.

You have to admit, in years past, Hasler fine tuned us so well you could see us relax and then muscle up in various games in the lead up. All with an eye on having us mentally & physically peak, ready for the big one.

So lets hope this years preparation sees us do better than last years week 3 performance.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7