The only thing that angers me: Matt Balin

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
No angry at the loss, but angry at whoever thought it was okay for Matt Ballin to run back on.

Is it the same people that let Glen Stewart back on last year with a broken leg?

These are men, not race horses.

No angry at the loss, but angry at whoever thought it was okay for Matt Ballin to run back on.

Is it the same people that let Glen Stewart back on last year with a broken leg?

These are men, not race horses.

That's why they have all been sacked incompetent fools the lot of them.

Not gone with that bench - Hodges should have had 10 min either side of half time all year given we've basically had an ineffective running game from dummy half most of the year.

Last edited:
I dont know what the confusion was.

Horo was considered good enough to play in the 9 in a do or die semi last year, which he lost by 1 point.

Yet today we make Blake Leary the dummy half.

The thing that angers me , is we have Lawrence sitting on the sidelines, who is a starting forward, and no back up hooker for ballin, I wouldnt be giving Chee Kam anymore game time. FFS even bring in Demitriou , he would have a bigger dig

The thing that angers me , is we have Lawrence sitting on the sidelines, who is a starting forward, and no back up hooker for ballin, I wouldnt be giving Chee Kam anymore game time. FFS even bring in Demitriou , he would have a bigger dig
Poster on here have said Lawrence needs more game time to get fit.
Well who is the genius who didn't select him at all this weekend?
Also, our next long=term hooker will be Hugh Pratt for the Under 20s. He's very impressive.

Looked like a really bad injury. Hope Hes ok. It must have been desperate if he was injured and they played him. Season done now.

Didn't look good but you have to imagine that the physio and Doc took him through a full range of movement test and Matty said he was good to go. Once he returned to the sideline he was taken through a range of movement and running drills as well.

He got sniped. Any reports on what the injury is ? Looked horribly like an ACL

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6