The outstanding record continues

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I didn't get the chance to say anything. I registered and was knocked back. My reputation must proceed me........

DVS Matt here (Mayor Quimby, Ricky J etc) is the guy who is head honcho from what I can tell. A few other of the gang such as his lady, Grieg and CC_Eagle are some of the main runners in the site. Not bad either!!!

what are you talking about Mata?

i have never denied you!!!!

kiwi, bought it up at our forum and i replied with the following:

you probably should of PM'd me so that i could explain it to you.

however, i'll explain it on here:

Matabele, tried to join my old forum after it was locked down. So I denied him access to it.

He then came onto this forum and joined up. It’s not up to me who joins…..i can make it that way if I wish. However ui noticed that a day or so after he had tried to join he was still inactive. So I manually activated his account and e-mailed him telling him that I have activated it due to the fact that the automatic e-mail had not been sent (this happened to a couple other people as well).

So has he tried logging in since my e-mail?

If not, get him to try that. Then if he still has probs logging in then get him to contact me.

I hope this clears things up for both Kiwi and Mata.

Nah just ban him Matt, makes him feel better, he loves the persecution..........validates his existence ;)

There you go Mata, you're free to step outside of ST.

He'll be excited as a poodle escaping from the back yard :)

mata isnt paranoid he just eats too many special cookies

yeah apparantly your the first there on mad monday to do the nude lap or at least watch the fellas do theirs!

Mata - you are famous!!! You even have your own thread over at Manly Gang. Has never happend to me!!!!

Apparently there is another site you haven't actually been banned from - for now!!!! :lol:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4