The Pecking Order

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm all out of constructive feedback regarding the current direction of the club because it will only come across as more whinging.

Truth is, I'm really quite disappointed with whats transpired in the last 12 mths but I'm also old enough and pragmatic enough to realise I'm just another passenger on the Manly bus who has no say in the destination.

Doesn't mean I'm not sweating on the day we have new owners, just means I'm becoming a little less invested as a supporter at this point in time.
Absolutely spot on, this boat has no rudder and is simply floating out in the ocean. Can't see any rescue boats on the horizon either. Seriously contemplating my membership for next year. Can't imagine what the likes of Kapow and company are thinking.

The top 3 (penn,zorba &Bozo) will be there for a while
,Kelly i don't about him But T.B will need results if we ain't in the top 8 after 10 rounds another season of doom and gloom will continue , but in saying that i dont give 2 hoots for the front office either way
I do think we may have a better season what ever happens in the front office
The BIg loss is Lyon its hard replace what he brings
If the team can get away without injuries for those first 10 rounds
i am a little excited about the forwards AFB and Meehan young agressive
with Lussick and the calmness of Buhrer and Jake throw in the experience of Myles and Tapau The pack might just surprise . get off to that wiinning way and you tend to forget about the Board . That's how i hope to see it go

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6