The Peoples Hero Award

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Just thinking, that each year at the Dally M's a special award should be introduced for the player that puts on the best hit, nut kick, bite or squirrell gripe on one of the games great pests.

For example Graeme biting Billy Slater
BJ kicking Ennis in the nuts. (I don't think he did, but so many people have slapped him on the back, he's going along with it)

Need a catchy name for the award.

They always name these things after retired players exhibiting the required characteristics ... How is this not the John Hopoate award for services to the game

Unfortunately, Hoppa in his enthusiasm, thumbed anybody within a handspan. This award should rightly go to someone that specifically targets a pest/grub/smartarse such as Reynolds from Doggies or Fififififita from sharkies.

We should also probably compile a list of approved targets.

Unfortunately, Hoppa in his enthusiasm, thumbed anybody within a handspan. This award should rightly go to someone that specifically targets a pest/grub/smartarse such as Reynolds from Doggies or Fififififita from sharkies.

We should also probably compile a list of approved targets.

yeah ... how the f***come he wasn't penalised the other night? he grabbed & held back our player in every single play the ball he was in ..... he is a big dopey dropkick!

unnamed (2).jpg

Stupid Oughta Hurt Award

yeah ... how the f***come he wasn't penalised the other night? he grabbed & held back our player in every single play the ball he was in ..... he is a big dopey dropkick!

Yeah, but did you notice when Kapow pushed him back 20 metres and he saw who did it he went very quite.

Now there is a guy that was the biggest f**kwit in our game till pearce came along,Julian and cousins from the gayefel,total oxygen thieves

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2