The playing group

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

brad

First Grader
With the rumours i have heard in the past regarding infighting between a few , i honestly can't see it amongst this team. The comrade at the moment is at a high level and you can see they have each others backs. Its like turning back the clock to our golden years when it was us against them and to me ITS BACK.....

With the rumours i have heard in the past regarding infighting between a few , i honestly can't see it amongst this team. The comrade at the moment is at a high level and you can see they have each others backs. Its like turning back the clock to our golden years when it was us against them and to me ITS BACK.....
I agree Brad, those team songs @Loobs posts appear to me the lads genuinely enjoying being part of it. They look just like an old battler bush footy team singing on a weekend.

Although in my day much more nudity was involved. I miss Robbo and his pet helicopter.

The journos will always make up bs about Manly so I expect to read more rumours in future.
But these boys do seem to be a close bunch.
That alone will win you more than you lose

The journos will always make up bs about Manly so I expect to read more rumours in future.
But these boys do seem to be a close bunch.
That alone will win you more than you lose

Perhaps it's because the cancerous growths in the playing group (formerly known as the team) have been excised.

You know, the ones that had the likes of Smirkin' Merkin Weidler on speed dial.

Although in my day much more nudity was involved. I miss Robbo and his pet helicopter.
I understand that Robbo is working with a team from a Chinese aerospace company, to develop a drone version of his helicopter. Let's face it, the original is probably considerably larger than anything they have on the books.

The odds are shortening on it being marketed as the Penile Projectile.

Last edited:
I understand that Robbo is working with a team from a Chinese aerospace company, to develop a drone version of his helicopter. Because let's face it, the original is probably considerably larger than anything they have on the books.

The odds are shortening on it being marketed as the Penile Projectile.
Hahaha you have put waaaay too much thought into this @Terry Zarsoff

This doesn't look like an unhappy camp to me. Quite the opposite. I adore this picture:
manlybods-jpg.5309

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4