The Real issue

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

EagleFromMay1967

Sky Punching : send them High as the Clouds
The real issue with all this perceived Video Ref decisions, which (for Once) have favoured Manly . . .. . but only a little is,
WILL THERE BE A REFEREEING GET SQUARE ??

and could it, will it, . . . determine the outcome of the match in Melbourne or the GF ?

it makes me start sweating. The referees have acknowledged the got it wrong. And come on we've all seen refeering 'get squares' or even ups, we see them every match.

MWSE are innocent bystanders.

The Players have the control ultimately.

* Don't give away cheap penalties - like lying on the tackled Player or retaliating to pushing/sledging
* Do not pre-empt a decision and stop playing because you anticipate a penalty
* Enedeavour to score as many points as physically possible, so if a try is taken off, the Team is still ahead - Manly v Cows up in NQ 2012
* Do not play for a penalty - Matai and Matty have a bad habit of expecting a marker penalty, but they rarely get it
* Use the kicks to play in the opposition quarter, so any penalty effect is minimised

Manly just have to shut out the noise of anything but 2V's game plan and they win easily:angel:

Perhaps it was the get square for last year's howler in Townsville where Oldie scored to win the game but they disallowed it due to a Jamie Lyon knock on that went two metres backwards.

Perhaps we should all get one of these

tin-foil-hat.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4