The real reality check

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jatz Crackers

First Grader
Ok, so many here have concerns over the recent news/media reports.

Firstly we all need to sit back for a minute and acknowledge that nothing has actually happened as yet. Its all media supposition.

Secondly and most importantly, consider this, what if choc, snake, foz and others actually were disgruntled and actually made steps to move on from Manly ?

If you were to actually picture that scenario, then the recruitment & retention committee (R&RC) would also have pictured that scenario. There would be a plan B.

I defy anyone here to propose where it was that the (R&RC) has failed us since Bradley Qualla Gummy Bear stepped off his right foot and into the 2nd tier of Gosford.

So have you considered what the plan B might be ? Unless you have & detailed it here, then chill and see what Manly do better than any other club in the NRL. And that is manage the best talent in the NRL.

And in a blokey sense you all really do need to grow a set & cease the publishing of impending doom. This club doesnt do doom & gloom. We are actually a very successful club that knows how to manouvre around these difficult periods.

Hahhaha MFB.

But in all reality im honestly wondering why so many people seemingly cant see what the recruitment/retention process does.

Even if there are some departures happening now (& im not saying there is) its already been flagged and planned for. It aint rocket science & our track record is second to none.

I recently started a rebuild year thread asking what everyone thought about our recruitment & retention plans & to name a future team.

Thread is bloody barren.

lsz said:
Nick Bradley was a handy back up...

Sack Tafua now. Bring back the Qal !

He runs a gym in the city now - maybe fitter than he was as a player !

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4