The real season begins in round 18

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
Origin will be done and dusted, players coming back from injury and suspension; 8 rounds to stamp some authority on the comp.

I think we have a good run in and can go top four or even top two.

We were awesome for 60 minutes, but had a horror 20-minute period when Easts got all the penalties, had all the ball and scored three tries. This period seemed to co-incide with King and Kite being off, and having George and Darcy on. We seem much looser in defence when these two are on.

If the same
8 teams make the 8 it's going to be amazing. I think of those 8 sides all bar the sharkies have the fire power to win the comp.
We need to finish 6th or higher and be fit and full strength and we will do
It.

Yeah, i think if we have a better run with injury and suspension we even have a chance at getting the minor premiership. Its going to be an interesting run to the finals.

There are 8 teams fighting for those top 4 spots. The rest seem to be falling off (although i wouldn't write off the titans and drag queens just yet).

My Top 8 prediciton

1. Melb
2. Manly
3. Borncos
4. Dogs
5. Tigpies
6. Cowboys
7. Sharkies
8. Souths

A pity we threw away 6 points. The losses to the Eels, tits and panfers cost us a share of top position with the scum.

Eagles2nv said:
Yeah, i think if we have a better run with injury and suspension we even have a chance at getting the minor premiership. Its going to be an interesting run to the finals.

There are 8 teams fighting for those top 4 spots. The rest seem to be falling off (although i wouldn't write off the titans and drag queens just yet).

My Top 8 prediciton

1. Melb
2. Manly
3. Borncos
4. Dogs
5. Tigpies
6. Cowboys
7. Sharkies
8. Souths

Minor premiership - and Im a glass half full kinda supporter - but you're dreamin! I will be thrilled with 3rd

Brisbane and Melbourne have to play again, we have to play Brisbane (at home) and we have the Dogs at home as well.

If things go our way in these games anything could happen as far as the minor premiership is concerned.

If we can get wolf and gift back for round 18 or 19 and avoid the injury curse weve been under we should be able to build momentum and storm into the top 4. If that happens the injuries will become a blessing. Players like gift, matai, foran, t-rex that have missed several games will be a lot fresher during the semis than our rivals.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4