The reality of things.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

winnyason

Bencher
The salary cap - given our success over the last 10 years, having say best centre pairing, best 2nd rower, halfs pairing and undoubted manly's most influential player since bozo in snake it is going to bite. Reality our team is ageing and nearing retirement. Blokes are looking for max pay before retirement.
Player managers - they are causing hysteria in media, choc managing leaking early in year, stevie to wanting release to warriors. Managers are in panic clients will miss out with foz and dce up for contract.
The gifty situation - was handled terrible by toovs and board. He should have been offered contract to not get an offer is a shambles.
The board - again is a major issue, the gifty situation and may we say the biggest stuff up of all hasler being let go.
The coach - i have to say the heat is on toovs next year, he has lost control of playing group they run the show he needs to tell them who is boss.
Since taking over from hasler his record is ok prelim 2012, 2013 grand finalists and 2014 equal first then out in 2 weeks to injury and player infighting.
This next 2 seasons will make him or break him his tactics have been identical to hasler, and he needs to reinvent wheel we are too obvious. In big games toovs need plays up his sleeve.
The halves - simply not worth current price tags, if manly pay around 1.8 a year for both they need to win you games. Foran at moment plays like a lock a6 puts players into holes and is creative he does non of this. Dce fades in and out of games the talent is there but simply gets too flashy next year he needs to step up.
The future - no doubt based around dce possible foran, both jake and tom t, clint gutherson i would think jamil hopoate is going to be part of this. My gut tells me we keep dce put killer or snake at 6 and put tom t and gutherson in backs.
Sign some experienced forwards mason, mateo, merrin ( if rumours are true).
We will return to top but it will take time and not every junior star will be a nrl star eg luke dorn.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4