The Rig could be back!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagles2win

Bencher
Glen Hall has got a release from Bradford!

BULLS AND HALL PART COMPANY

Bradford Bulls and Australian prop/second row forward Glenn Hall have agreed an early termination of the three year deal that brought the player to the Grattan Stadium from Manly, where he was an integral part of the NRL side's 2009 World Club Challenge success.
"We have agreed for various reasons that it's best to go our separate ways" said Peter Hood, Bulls Chairman. "Glenn has at all times proved himself a model professional and we wish him every success in the future".
Hall (29) will now return to Australia where his wife Kylie is expecting a baby

Souths said they had no room under the cap, then they signed Inglis.
I would love for him to come home to Manly this season!!!!

Post  automatically merged: [time]1294300540[/time]

And Congrats to Kylie and Glenn on the child. I hope everything goes great and they are blessed with a future Clive Churchill medal winning Sea Eagle!

please no!! His last year was crap and he went really downhill (like Crocker) Great grandfinal but that is now 2008, great memories though. Separate ways could mean his family issues or lack of talent and playing like Chris Bailey(back to good ole Manly  ::)

Put him in the front-row !
Wow, THAT would be something to look forward to.

Who would you rather Darren, Cross or Hall?

gee, Cross, Rose or Hall, now there's a combo of hard decisions  :-\

Just add Vic Mauro and Phil Moorewood and those glory days are coming back  :D :D :D

Try offering those 5 to the nrl teams and see how many would want them  :eek:

Bring him back, he was really hitting his straps towards the end of 08, and from all reports has been in top form in the UK. Would add much more to our squad than guys like Cross, Galuvao and even Kite.

Ryan link said:
Put him in the front-row !
Wow, THAT would be something to look forward to.

Who would you rather Darren, Cross or Hall?

Would rtaher Aaron Groome ;)

Post  automatically merged: [time]1294307251[/time]

Darren link said:
please no!! His last year was crap and he went really downhill (like Crocker) Great grandfinal but that is now 2008, great memories though. Separate ways could mean his family issues or lack of talent and playing like Chris Bailey(back to good ole Manly  ::)

Go back to offseason 2007 and I bet you would have been calling a rotation including Hall, Bryant, King and Perry who hadn't performed for years average as well.

I remember him sitting in the dressing room before a game and he was oblivious to the camera focused on him scratching his nuts like it was the last time he was going to see them.

If we can afford too, bring Hall back and offload Cross?

surely Cross has to have a better year than last, he could hardly get out of Sunshine Coast into the 1st grade squad, yet, he did really well at the Storm, maybe Bellamy can get great things out of his players?

Cross had been part of a grand final winning squad/team
I think his season had alot to do with his ring becoming
a laughing stock

I'd have Hall back in a heart beat. He was great for us. Who would you rather back Hall or Perry? For me it would be Hall.
Cross went ok early on but lost match fitness last year by being the 18th man for most of the second half of the season. He will have a better year this year.
People are forgetting how good Rose was at the start of last year..... before he got injured and put the weight back on he was killing it. He would have been my first Prop picked for NSW.

I still think we are short an NRL experienced prop this year. Hall would be great if we could get him at a good price.

I just read an article where his manager said they are happy to look for a second tier contract since it's so late for clubs to have much money left.
I would like to think his first preference would be Manly so the club should be jumping on this!

Big time ! Almost YART time !!

01. Brett Stewart OR William Hopoate
02. Michael Robertson OR Michael Oldfield
03. Steve Matai OR Dean Whare
04. Jamie Lyon
05. David Williams
06. Keiran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans OR Liam Foran
08. Jason King
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite OR Joe Galuvao
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Shane Rodney OR Daniel Harrison
13. Glenn Stewart OR Timothy Robinson

14. Terrence Seu Seu
15. George Rose OR Matt Cross
16. Glenn Hall OR James Cunningham
17. Tony Williams OR Junior Palau

Depth Darren?

Good solid footballer, not outstanding, but does his job. And we need front row depth. Get him back!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6