The road ahead.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
next week Sharks at home
then Rabbits at home
Dragons away
Roosters at home
Storm away
Canberra at home
the bye
if we only win three of these we will be 8 from 11 and with the bye we would be on 18 pts in 12 rounds. That should be the minimum of where we are at and I'd expect on current form to be 9 from 11.
After the draw we play the warriors then the dogs again then another bye. Even with players on rep duty and any injuries we shouldn't drop the easier games. We are looking good!

Last season we dropped a couple of easy games, namely against Parramatta and Penrith. Can't see that happening this season with the new found attitude. We must get one against the Rabbitohs or Storm and hold steady against potential top 8 sides.

I am having some sort of premonition, a vision... hazy at first, but coming into focus.

Manly 2013 minor premiers!

How many tipped us to even make the 8? Remember in 2011 we were by no means fancied before the season began. Deja vu all over again...

And to think most of the tipsters picked the Bulldogs to beat us last night. We look to be travelling very comfortably at the moment and I think only Melbourne and Rabbits will really challenge us this year.That is provided we don't have too many injuries or suspensions.

With the two bye weekends if we win half (9/19) our games from here on we will finish on 30 pts. We should have the talent and depth to do better then that.
Is Todd carney out next week?

I'd be stoked if we can beat the Rabbitohs, Dragons and Storm in that run.

Above all I just hope we can keep our defensive record intact.

manlyfan76 said:
With the two bye weekends if we win half (9/19) our games from here on we will finish on 30 pts. We should have the talent and depth to do better then that.
Is Todd carney out next week?

According to most reports he is suppose to be out for 2 games, which should mean he misses next week against us.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2