The road from here

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Am I right on this ?

Next week we play the winner of Cowboys/Broncos and if we get through that the winner of Storm/Rabbits awaits us ?

Think I'll be cheering for Brisbane and Souths tonight

Kiwi Eagle said:
Am I right on this ?

Next week we play the winner of Cowboys/Broncos and if we get through that the winner of Storm/Rabbits awaits us ?

Think I'll be cheering for Brisbane and Souths tonight

Think Souths will win tonight & are every bit as dangerous as Storm.
My question is where do we play Nth Qld next week??

Yes that's right KE.

MK Eagle said:
Think Souths will win tonight & are every bit as dangerous as Storm.
My question is where do we play Nth Qld next week??

SFS

If we play the dogs in the GF we'll beat them.

If we kept the same intensity for at least 15 mins in the 2nd half as we did in the first 20 we win last night too.

cava2323 said:
Repeat of last year

13k at the sfs v cows

Exactly why the NRL should show some common sense and play it at Brookvale or even Gosford or Parra stadium

NYEagle said:
I'd rather they play Saturday
Dont you want them to get an extra day rest after that brutal game?

Nope I want to be able to watch it lol, and it is 1 day less turnaround for the Cowboys or Brisbane in what should be a physical clash as well

So if Souths win tonight it can't be dogs/storm gf. I will therefore be going for souths tonight. If it's dogs/storm gf it will be the first gf that I haven't watched

Clint said:
So if Souths win tonight it can't be dogs/storm gf. I will therefore be going for souths tonight. If it's dogs/storm gf it will be the first gf that I haven't watched

I'd watch for the injuries.

I dont agree Kiwi.We would have been much better off in Melbourne last night.

1.Melbourne are going like busted's.Could easily have lost 9 of last 10,instead of 6.
2.Slater is 70% fit
3.Chambers,Lowrie,Quinn,Oneill,Ryles all facing fitness tests
4.Lose to Storm and you get Raiders or sharks in Sydney,not a super dangerous Cows side coming off a tough away win Sydney where they may have finnally got rid of the away hoodoo.

and

sooner or later people have to admit the obvious and that is that the bulldogs are the best side in the comp (14 from 15 )at the moment and to want to meet them instead of the Storm last night was something I could never understand.

I'm talking future mate

Souths win tonight, and we get them in week 3 in Sydney if we win next week

Storm win tonight and we are off to Melbourne week 3, more daunting IMO

Youre right about the recent form of Melbourne, I still rate them fairly dangerous though, mainly based on their motivation factor

Sorry Kiwi,see what you mean now re week 3.

I am gobsmacked by that game.What were souths doing.I dont think i have ever seen a team freeze like that.Melbourne were clinical as usual but nothing more than that,their second half was very ordinary.

What it did confirm was my belief that Reynolds is a classic catch,pass and kick halfback who operates behind a big forward pack but has little or no creativity.All that garbage about him being the next big thing baffled me.I know he only young but he seems to look pretty but achieves little in attack.And Sutton,well that was bra boy Johnny at his pretending best.

Finally,the standard of the first 3 games has been absolutely ordinary for some reason given the new system should be creating better contests,Lets hope for better next week.

Agree Susan. It's just a pity we didn't play Souths last night and we may well have next week off.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2