the scenario

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Wit the the raiders now leading 46 -28 over the dogs with 10min to go
Manly will play warriors if Storm win by less than 26
Manly will play Dragons if Storm win by more than 26

The canberra bulldogs game is touch football @ it's best both teams can't tackle and the raiders are lucky the dogs also can't catch.

It's like watching an under 20's game, 6 min left and there's likley to be another 18 points scored.

It is an interesting scenario and I can now see why the NRL allowed the storm to play the last game of the round.

They can now decide whether they want to play either the dragons or warriors in their semi.  The warriors have the wood over them particularly if it going to be wet next week which is a possibility. 

They may not go for the 26 points tonight and may prefer to play the dragons which is better for us as dragons are a bogey team for us.

Storm win by 26+
Storm v Warriors
Manly v Dragons
Sharks v Raiders
Roosters v Broncos

Storm win by less than 26
Manly v Warriors
Storm v Dragons
Sharks v Raiders
Roosters v Broncos

Bunnies beat Storm
Manly v Warriors
Sharks v Dragons
Storm v Raiders
Roosters v Broncos

I don't think most people will agree,

But I still think the raiders, roosters and sharks are the teams I'd prefer us to be playing, there the teams we'd have an easier time physically dominating.

Thanks for the info!

Really hoping I can go to the Manly home final next weekend.
Do you think it's likely to be on the Saturday or Sunday (as opposed to the Friday night?)
Course, we'll find out soon enough I guess - the official draw will be released sometime during Monday I guess?
Go Sea Eagles!

It will not be Friday, that is booked in as Roosters v Broncos

1st we play Sunday, 2nd we play late Saturday

Raiders v Dogs was frustrating to watch as someone wanting the Dogs to hold them back. Hazem never missed 4 in a row but does today, 2 intercept tries to Canberra, 2 forward pass tries to Canberra, Every time the Dogs got back into it they spilt the pill. And after all that, there was 1 goal in it.

Truly amazing the number of forward passes let go in the Dogs game.  What is it with the officials?  Are they all blind?  Forward passes are the blight of the game, especially as it seems so many tries come from them.  Anyway Saturday night for sure as the Storm will pulverize the rabbits.   

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6