"The Sea Eagles Foundation" Kid's With Diabetes Camp 2015

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Published on 22 Jan 2015
Royal Far West & The Manly Sea Eagles hosted a wonderful group of teenage kids from all over NSW with Type 1 Diabetes.
Brett Stewart, and a host of experts spent valuable time educating and supporting these great kids to show them their full potential and inspire them for the future.

Well done once again to Brett and the other players helping these kids. And doesn't Manly look sensational, who'd want to go to Parra or Canberra, lol.

Well done once again to Brett and the other players helping these kids. And doesn't Manly look sensational, who'd want to go to Parra or Canberra, lol.
hey Slothfield,why dont you publish good stuff like this instead of your normal garbage about our great team,nah its beyond your intelligence to do something like that

Brett Stewart has to be the most wronged man ever to play Rugby League. He is not only a brilliant player but a very special person. I hope he has great years to come playing for the mighty Sea Eagles and a really happy post football life. He deserves it.

well said master blaster. People (including me) don't realise how much hard work these guys do behind the scenes out of nothing but adding back to the community. They are people first and foremost, and I'm proud as punch that I support The Eagles.

I loved my Bears, but absolutely nothing compared to this team. Following Manly is like being in the mob. Once you in, your a lifer - there's no getting out :)

Even little things like Brett, Glenn and Ashley Alberts coming down and playing touch footy with us all !

hey Slothfield,why dont you publish good stuff like this instead of your normal garbage about our great team,nah its beyond your intelligence to do something like that

Someone should tweet this to him.....or tweet a more polite version in an attempt to get a response.

Excellent clip. Great work Sea Eagles. Fantastic that Snake appears to have got over his issues surrounding Glenn's departure. He's smiling and doing important work in the community with kids. Good on him, the club and all players involved.
I know a certain teacher who really needs a selfie with Brett that could volunteer to assist at camp next Christmas holidays. Would be a great experience.
The kids being the priority one of course.
Stalking a close second.:p

Far too often the press love to focus on negativity thats in the game and slander people in the name of a news story.

Brett Stewart payed an awful price for not only being falsely accused but slandered demeaned and tortured by the News limited empire lead by hacks like Rothtool and that bitch troll from hell Bourbon Becky.

I am a diabetic and to see Brett again be a role model for kids with this disease is amazing. What an ambassador for the game and it should be reported but most likely wont be.

Brett has more class in his little finger than News limited will ever have!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7