The Sea Eagles Sign Sponsorship Deal With Soniq

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: he Sea Eagles Sign Sponsorship Deal With Soniq

more great news.

Now for the Lyon re-signing for 3-4 years, fingers crossed.

Yes, they had the big announcement at the ground on Sunday. One lucky punter won himself a new smart TV.

I wonder when someone will have full naming rights to the ground? Soniq Stadium would have had a great ring to it.

Warringah Council, you voted to allow naming rights to Brookvale Oval. That was 2-3 years ago. What's been happening? Bueller...Bueller...

The money would go to the council not the club. So i couldn't care less not like they would reinvest it into the oval.

Actually it was predicated on using the funds for Brookvale Park/Oval maintenance. The Greens that were on the Council at the time were the stumbling block. They wanted any sponsorship money spread around the Shire, for tofu making classes at local community halls and suchlike. They disappeared at the last local elections (there might be one left). So I wonder if the Club has had any further discussions with Council on this subject?

I know someone with a four year old Soniq tv and he has had no problems with it. Being 4 yrs old and plasma the picture quality is not as good as some of the brand new led TV s but its been a solid tv for them.

There is the new Heritage Lounge that got renamed the Soniq Lounge. I will be there for the Bulldogs game enjoying the facilities! Should be good!

I thought that this was announced a few weeks back (but obviously not). I know I was told about it with a Member First Announcement e-mail dated Friday, 22nd of March but looking through Silvertails following a search, I could only find:

http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-Manly-Manly-add-more-sponsors?pid=477577#pid477577 :

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Just on twitter

@BradWalterSMH
Good news for Manly & #NRL with SONIQ signing up as a back of jersey sponsor. Vitoria Coffee & Oatley Wines also on board as new sponsors.

More to come

The Member First Announcement e-mail was:

That's right Jethro, I received that as well. I think Sunday was simply the first time they could announce it to a broader audience. You know, all those slackarses that turn up at the football for a pleasant Sunday diversion, but aren't financial members of the organisation!

Phantar said:
That's right Jethro, I received that as well. I think Sunday was simply the first time they could announce it to a broader audience. You know, all those slackarses that turn up at the football for a pleasant Sunday diversion, but aren't financial members of the organisation!

I'm just amazed that the news wasn't leaked out earlier after Brad Walter's tweet.

A large part of Perry's brief was to secure the club's financial viability going forward. He seems to be doing the job.

From memory Soniq is the brand that JB hi fi push the most for customers not fussed with fancy bells and whistles , basically their home brand so to speak .

Jb hi fi sales staff work on commission so they will sell whatever gives them the best commission. If shopping there get the first sales rep down as low as possible then take that price to the next assistant!

woohoo God says **** & well priced tv's for everyone (it's ok gods kids have one in their tv room) bring on krudds economic stimulus package v3.0

SeaEagleRock8 said:
A large part of Perry's brief was to secure the club's financial viability going forward. He seems to be doing the job.

Another reason Phil Rothfield was pissed off after the game. David Perry is not sticking to the bottom drawer 'L' plater CEO narrative that Phil and Deano have been constructing.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8