The Semi's in coming weeks - a few scenarios we could see?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles Nest 08

Reserve Grader
** The ideal Scenario 1: we WIN Week 1 **:

Manly win over the Roosters and we skip to week 3 (Preliminary final) and have a Sydney home semi and whoever wins between Souths/Melb we don't play (unless in a GF)..

Week 3 we play (say Melb win week 1) so looks like maybe either Souths/Canterbury, so that may be at ANZ?

** Scenario 2: we LOSE Week 1 ** (last year all over again?):

OK the other scenario we lose and (say) Melb win this weekend, we could have a complete “déjà vu” from 2012 (last year) as will play week 2 the winner of Sharks/Cowboys at Allianz.

Just say the Cowboys win.

Then Week 2 NRL Semi is Manly v's Cowboys (exactly the same game as last year!).

Winner to play Melbourne in Melbourne (could be Melb v's Manly the same semi as last year!).

The above is saying Melb wins Week 1, if Souths win Week 1, then we replace their name with Melb with the above.

So in summary;

• Winning Saturday against the Roosters is obviously what we want !! and our campaigns in 2007, 2008 & 2011 says so, as we won Week 1 of the semi's (had a rest week 2) then won week 3. So that's the ideal path into a GF.:D
• If we happen to play Cowboys next week, it will be the 4th time since '07 playing in a semi ‘s and it will be 3 years in a row!! Our record is 3-0 at the moment with the Cowboys in Semi’s.:p
• If we lose and Cronulla win then will be playing the Sharks next Saturday at SFS (a good Sydney game).
• We could have a Manly v’s Melbourne Preliminary final in Sydney (i.e. we win week 1 and Melb lose Week 1 but Melb win Week 2).:cool:
• The obvious choice is to win Week 1 ..! … Please … !

If Snake plays this Saturday, we MUST win. Can't see him playing two weeks in a row just yet. I'd have more confidence in him playing FW1, FW3 and GF rather than FW1, FW2 and FW3 and then possibly a GF.

Remember the spirit of '78 :D
Seriously, I believe we still could win the comp with 4 matches but we'd need plenty of luck with injuries.
This week is not do or die but it is probably do or lie badly wounded.

If we draw this week can we still win the comp. just curious because that wasn't one of the original scenarios

CAMBO said:
If we draw this week can we still win the comp. just curious because that wasn't one of the original scenarios

If we draw this week we would probably have lots of nice pictures to look at in the off season. The off season might start early because we wouldn't have time to train with all the drawing going on.
I would like to compare the drawings that George, Kite, Wolf and Joe are doing, I think it would give us a good insight into what they are feeling ATM.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6