The squad

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
TRIAL SQUAD - Kieran not playing due to Allstars, Jorge / Matai in recovery.

Looks like Jake is ready to return, so that's great. Ballin also back. Tom T named in the u20 squad

NRL Sea Eagles team list
1. Brett Stewart
2. Peta Hiku
3. Jamie Lyon
4. Cheyse Blair
5. Clinton Gutherson
6. Jack Littlejohn
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Josh Starling
9. Matt Ballin
10. Willie Mason
11. Tom Symonds
12. Justin Horo
13. Michael Chee Kam
14. Jesse Sene-Lefao
15. Dunamis Lui
16. Blake Leary
17. Feleti Mateo
18. James Hasson
19. David Williams
20. Tony Satini
21. Tyson Andrews
22. Luke Burgess
23. Jayden Hodges
24. Ligi Sao
25. Brayden Wiliame
26. Jake Trbojevic
27. Dylan Kelly
28. Jordan Latham
29. Delroy Berryman
30. Will Pearsall
31. Manaia Rudolph
32. Dominc Reardon
33. Kurt Aldridge
34. Uiti Baker
36. Ben Fritz

The squid
squid.png

I dunno. Watching a will he / won't he pair in those two just sucks all the fun out of the game for mine.

I have a season ticket, but will probably just watch the wins on replay if it all continues.

People like what they like, and I preferred it when we had unknown players willing to die to throw on the jersey and get in the trenches with each other.

People can tell me how wonderful Foran and DCE are, but they've won 2 of the last 10 odd games they played as a pair, albeit 9's, finals and season proper games.

Frankly, they have been summarily worked out by the opposition. If their heads were in the right place, rather than sucking the fun out of the games for fans, maybe they'd win a few games again.
Hard to judge last year.... Weak forward pack , a lot of injury and in fighting had the whole side facing an up hill battle....... I do believe we could still have a well balanced and competitive side if we lost Foran, I don't think we would lose to much if we replaced him with siezer ..... With some spare cash in the back pocket.... Anyway time will tell what the make of the side will be....

Agreed. He is our forward leader and workhorse. Plus he is a great ambassador for the club and is, from what I've seen, a wonderful guy and true gentleman.

I agree too....but what is decent coin for a hooker?
He would most likely be the Qld hooker if Smith wasn't around but he's never spoken about as a game changer ala Smith, Farah (on his day), Segayaro, Friend etc.
Even quite a few posters on here were calling for Hodges to get more of a run last year at his expense.
He's an old school hooker that plays 80 mins and does his job better than most which gives Tooves the luxury of not having a back-up hooker on the bench.

Would be interesting to know roughly what he is on compared to the others because he showed his worth to the team late last year when he was missing, and that's the key, we missed him more than we thought - his worth to our team is immeasurable.
Unfortunately being a wonderful guy and true gentleman in the NRL doesn't command extra coin.

Looks like 2V has shown his hand naming the squad. Guys like Matai, Foz, Buhrer, BJ and maybe Taufua will come back into their normal positions. MCK and Leary may well end up in a battle for a bench spot.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4