The sun shines out of Ben Barba's Arse

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Eagle Has Landed

Bencher
Tipping Member
Well according to the channel nine media it does.
I am so sick of hearing about Ben Barba. And comments like "when Ben is smiling he is great headspace and lookout to the opposition"
Who really gives a toss I can't stand the guy and is one of my most disliked players ever.
Ben Barba Blah Blah Blah!!!
Give me a break.

The Eagle Has Landed said:
Well according to the channel nine media it does.
I am so sick of hearing about Ben Barba. And comments like "when Ben is smiling he is great headspace and lookout to the opposition"
Who really gives a toss I can't stand the guy and is one of my most disliked players ever.
Ben Barba Blah Blah Blah!!!
Give me a break.
I agree. Ch 9 are pathetic like that.
Ever since he came onto the scene he has always reminded me of this little guy in the following clip. Obviously because they are both midgets but I think its also that big smile! Its so good to see you smiling and breakdancing with your epic bender crew mates Ben!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kDEaWXomnM

They put a bit on at the start of the telecast,calling it Ben Barba's greatest moments.I thought..card counting,filling in keno tix,punting on horses,picking numbers on a roulette wheel,how to skull schooners....

I like him. He's a great player but I prefer having Brett.
And as for Ms Castle, I really think you should leave her to do her job. Her looks are immaterial as are those of any bloke. Rugby League really does need more women involved and I would wish her all the very best if she were at any other club. Happy to love my team but feel no need to put **** on individuals who have done nothing to hurt us.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Where were these complaints when they were gushing over Brett last Sunday ? ;)
common Kiwi,Brett wasnt afforded the welcome back poor little Benny got when he made that miraculous recovery from his so called illness,every week since he has been back,they have a story running on poor Benny,and they hardly do that for Brett,and Brett doesn't seek media attention like he does,so sorry my good mate,I disagree with ya on this one,lol

wombatgc said:
The Eagle Has Landed said:
manlyfan76 said:
And Todd Greenburg has sunburn.

LOL He's not The Dogs Ceo anymore now it's Raelene Castle.
Sorry to do this to you guys.

No way that's a chick!:huh:
...it's Blocker in drag!

Trent Robinson has a head like a smashed crab, but this........this is......well it's........ummmmm........

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4