The Sunday Roast, a short video

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Peter C

Bencher
Here's a short segment from the Sunday Roast
[video=youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLV9sfoSVnM&list=HL1327025712&feature=mh_lolz[/video]

Did i miss something? I saw a large person making their way to a seat. Hilarious?? Matty Johns is a wank and those other gooses are very close behind him.
I read in yesterdays paper that channel 9 offered Matty $400k to come back to the footy show and he refused to unless they sacked Fatty as host. Channel 9 stuck by the fat man. John Singleton then got involved as Matty's manager and said Fatty was the most over rated player of all time and most over rated host of all time. Fatty responded, "He must have missed those 4 games i played in '83. Fatty rang the channel 9 boss yesterday and thanked him for his loyalty.

mozgrame said:
Did i miss something? I saw a large person making their way to a seat. Hilarious?? Matty Johns is a wank and those other gooses are very close behind him.
I read in yesterdays paper that channel 9 offered Matty $400k to come back to the footy show and he refused to unless they sacked Fatty as host. Channel 9 stuck by the fat man. John Singleton then got involved as Matty's manager and said Fatty was the most over rated player of all time and most over rated host of all time. Fatty responded, "He must have missed those 4 games i played in '83. Fatty rang the channel 9 boss yesterday and thanked him for his loyalty.
These are the guys that are held in such high esteem in the League World, and get all the cushy jobs

Like him or hate him, Gould has a brain atleast. The others are game hardened dribblers. Except that idiot doing the hosting. he's more an expert in diddling with himself.

Matty would be annoyed at some at Nein after what happened to him so would want to get rid of those who are apparently were his 'mates' and left him out in the cold unlike the treatment his brother.

And given some of there behavior towards a mate I'd hate to go to war with them

True. Fat was a bit harsh on Snake too, which really stunned me. You would have thought he would have presumed innocence and not voiced an opinion on national T.V.

To be fair to the sunday roast, we've all seen plenty of shows where the hosts have all cracked up about something, and we've all done it ourselves (though we probably weren't on tv.)

The sunday roast was/is my fav league show and they always (being vossy) replied to my emails when I sent them. I actually had an email read out on the grand final edition which was a good start to a great day.

I remember years ago geyer asking denis rodman a question and rodman after it going, man I can't understand a word you're saying - and he was spot on. Now at least I can understand mark.

When Tim Gilbert hosted it for a show, it was the worst, what a cranky ol bugger who didn't get the show's feel at all.

So for what it's worth, I've liked it since boots 'n all.

Can't stand the footy show, vautin needs to go which we all understand unless you're an inbred qlder.

I liked matty's show on 7 a lot better and was even getting to like fox's league lounge but I hear it's been axed too.

But as I found myself watching canada v trinidad and tobago in 20/20 cricket today...I may be losing my mind.

Go the eagles!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6