The Team vs Boncos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lismore_fan

Bencher
I wonder what team Des will present next week?

He made it clear in the Press Conference that he has been resting some players and they will get their chance next week.

IMO that was our strongest team vs Melbourne for this year.

Will Des be content with securing 2nd spot or will he commence his win at all costs attack in the finals starting last night?

The Bronco's game is'nt important now that we've sown up second. Des can put in a second string team. It'd give some of our top players a rest and piss off the Bronco's by showing no respect to Lockyer in his final appearance of the season proper. A win-win situation!

Moondog said:
The Bronco's game is'nt important now that we've sown up second. Des can put in a second string team. It'd give some of our top players a rest and piss off the Bronco's by showing no respect to Lockyer in his final appearance of the season proper. A win-win situation!
Does Brisbane have a dilemma it looks like 2nd and 3rd are sorted out. Under normal circumstances they would rest locky but up all the build up they can't really Do that.

Yeah, no way they can rest Lockyer, the NRL has even made sure they get the Sunday match. They'll be under pressure to have their top team on the field, the Brisbane fans will expect that as a mark of respect to the great man!

Just suspend the players from last night for a week and then they will be fresh for the first semi final.

I reckon Glen will be suspended, Brett injured & Lussick will get off. The team will look something like this:

1. Robbo
2. T-Rex
3. Jamie
4. Matai
5. Hoppa/Oldfield
6. Foran
7. DCE
8. George
9. Ballin
10. Kitey
11. Choc
12. Joe
13. Rodney

14. Lussick
15. Robinson
16. Harrison
17. Mauro

Here's a question, let's say Brett gets suspended for 2weeks and is also injured for 2 weeks, does he have to sit out four or two?
If it's four maybe Des should name him in the side just to cut it shorter!

Forgone conclusion that we'll be missing the Stewies next week. Lussick should get off, he threw a few punches in the all-in, who cares. Other than that all he did was give Hinchcliffe a cheeky slap in the chops, which is fair enough given that the scumbag just elbowed him.

1. Hoppa/Robbo
2. Robbo/Shorter
3. Matai
4. Lyon
5. Oldfield
6. Foran
7. DCE
8. Kite
9. Ballin
10. Lussick
11. Buhrer
12. Rodney
13. T-Rex

14. Nood
15. Harrison
16. Rose
17. Robinson

Maybe chuck Whare in for Lyon as well, bloke deserves a run.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6