The team you hate most and why

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
One team and why you hate them.

I have tried and tried to like Melbourne for obvious reasons, as it would be good to see a bit more footy down here and have a team to support other than the Eagles. However I just cannot ****ing stand Billy Slater, he is the most obnoxious little maggot and I could never cheer for a team with him in it.

So for mine its Melbourne.

I would struggle to name just one team, I have equal levels of extreme hatred for quite a few.

Melbourne - for the reason you have said, but the whole team smacks of that arrogance, cheating bastards

Knights - Cheats and mongrels always have been always will be

Roosters - Cap cheating scum, sure we once bought a comp, but no one seems to notice how often these assholes try

Eels - would i be a manly fan if I didnt hate them, plus Hagans bottom lip, jeez I hate it, it makes me want to slap him every time i hear or see him talk, not to mention fitzgerald

For me it is the Bulldogs.

There is the salary cap rorting (as bad as the roosters only they got caught), the dirty thugs that play for them, the fans that start fights in the grandstands, players who gang rape women, Terry Lamb cheating in 1995 etc etc

Although their pathetic ability to keep players (ie losing Thurston, Anasta, Mason, O'Meley, Asotasi and Myles amongst others) and the consequent slide down the ladder is cause for amusement. 

Melbourne - why? They cheat the cap 6 years out of the last 8 and don't give a **** about it.

Parra - absolutely positively!
The only ground I go to where we have to be on our toes and watch out for the loons and inbreds.
Obviously the history between the clubs plays a huge part but they are the only team I really "Hate"

Teams I most want to beat - Storm (obvious), Dragons (Sick of seeing us getting beat by them) and the Sharks (Been to Shark Park too many times and seen us get beat - including the notable time in 2005 when we got a flogging down there (38-0 at half time with the final score 68-6) - was not a happy chappy that day and was very much left well alone on the supporters bus on the way home!

That's why I was overjoyed when we beat them down there last season (but filthy when they beat us in round 1) and so hoping we can do it again on Saturday

where do i start
Newcastle - 1997 drug fuked carnts
Parramatta - fitzys two headed westie scum
Sharks - Shirescum , sharks helpline 1967 101010
Bulldogs - Cheating bastards may peter moore rot in  hell
TEAM WWE - grapple tackling scumbags

Melbourne Reason: have created that many new tackles their flat out finding new names for. Billy Slat what a **** witt.

Parramatta close 2nd Reason: Fitzgerald always sticking he's nose in where it's not wanted cant run his own Club yet tells all other clubs what they should and should not be doing ****ing tool.

Knights Reason: Andrew Johns ****ing drug user gets named half back in the team of the century now works for channel nine and he's so ****ing up him self. Ill never for get the 97 GF

Roosters Reason: They have no junior base at all well they do now it's Belmore mutts.

Dragons Reason: dont need one just cant stand the pricks.

Sharks same as the team above. Oh correction cant stand Paul Gallen.

Storm - Bellamy (the devil incarnate), Slater, Smith, Crocker. I guess that the Storm don't have a no dickhead policy! Wouldn't it be great to see them struggle...but alas, News Ltd's little pets!!

Eels - Biggest bunch of morons and whingers I have ever encountered - Coach, CEO, fans. What I cannot understand is that they have the nerve to call us scum!!

Sharks - Just sooooo bitter.

Knights - I guess that it just an inbred hatred that unites all of us Manly fans in regards to these things (sorry, can't classify them as human!)

Rather than one team I can give you all teams, for 1 reason.........They aren't Manly

I hate the Sharks the most, closely followed by the Eels. Probably due to the fact that I started following Manly in the late 70's, so these two teams were our traditional rivals from that era. The fact that Gimmemorely plays for the Sharks makes it easy to hate them, never forgive that little gimp for taking a massive pay cheque and producing absolute rubbish week in week out, he nearly single handedly killed our fine club. The memories of '82 and '83 still burn deep for me, so the Eels are one team I can't stand losing to.

I also used to hate Brisbane with a passion that knew no bounds. When they had that over rated cheat Lewis playing, along with the cat Three Knees Hancock and the biggest grub ever to pull on a footy boot, Andrew Gee, I used to wish they would get hammered week in week out. I must say my hatred has tempered some what over the years and now I actually don't mind the Broncos too much. But if I had to name a team of players I despised in RL than those three would be first picked.

Spent most of my RL life despising EVERYTHING to do with the Broncos, Hancock, Gee, Carroll, Khunt, Tallis etc.

The sad thing is that like C&C, that has been diminishing a bit, and it is really ****ting me. Maybe it is because they have so many averages blokes these days, Kemp, Boyd, Kenny, Moon, Stagg etc. I am always trying to find new ways to hate the bastards but am battling, can't find anything on Lockyer

So right now it probably has to be the Storm i hate the most. Whinging pack of cheating scummy merkins

clontaago link said:
[quote author=Jatz Crackers link=topic=177816.msg189228#msg189228 date=1215495024]
Good thread.

Feeeel the hate !

I was hoping it might stir up some anger!!

We might have to start a "most hated player ever" thread also.
[/quote]

That was one of the very first ever threads on this site and it was pretty much unanimous that Lamb was the grubbiest and most hated

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6