The Team.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
yes yesterday there is a team list thread for all teams across the NRL

Manly Sea Eagles: Brett Stewart, Michael Robertson, Jamie Lyon (c), Tony Williams, Will Hopoate, Kieran Foran, Daly Cherry-Evans, Jason King (c), Matt Ballin, Brent Kite, Anthony Watmough, Joe Galuvao, Glenn Stewart. Interchange: (from): Terence Seuseu, Jamie Buhrer, George Rose, Vic Mauro, Tim Robinson

Post  automatically merged: [time]1299648118[/time]

And Ryan is very upset Fonz !

ha ha he'll be right i'm sure. Have i missed something? Is Oldfield crook? I thought for sure he'd get first crack on the wing!!

Fonz link said:
ha ha he'll be right i'm sure. Have i missed something? Is Oldfield crook? I thought for sure he'd get first crack on the wing!!
Oldfield's playing NSW cup.. unsure why Hoppa got the spot over Oldie.. maybe that tiny bit more of match experience? No idea..
I like the team though.. but i'm not the biggest fan of Seu Seu..

May sound crazy but i thought Hoppa in the centres could be an option with Olfield on the wing adding pace to what could only be called a sluggish backline in 2010, maybe too much inexperience??. T-Rex off the bench for impact?? What i have seen of this Lussick would like to see him get an go at some stage,strong & physical in attack & defence with a great offload. Would definately have Oldfield  after some good showings against quality opposition late last year.  

Just a guess but do you not think Hoppa has been named on the wing as cover for Snake at fullback?

Snake has only played around 80 minutes in almost two years so he will probably be a bit rusty or may need a breather on the wing from time to time.

With this in mind I think it's a smart move from Dessie and the coaching staff.

We'll smack those Melbourne cheats no matter who's on the wing anyway. GO MANLY!!!

Fonz link said:
Yeah well i'm against it. But Des knows best!

If only those words were uttered by Gallop !
On track the bench looks a little light, and I'm hoping Galuvao has a blinder.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2