The Telegraph Blog today - How to rebuild the Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just tell Ritchie to turn his attention the Silvertails website forums. All answers to every question are to be found here - from Ryan's Yarts, DSM5's analysis of Orford's kicking game, to tips for Choc on his handling, who should be Captain etc. Even Dan's prediction of 5th was on the money.

It is all here Bulldog. Dont' bother with the rest!!!

In all seriousness CW we probably need someone as CEO who is not only going to be good for the club from a football sense but has some labor party affiliations as well.

This might be the only way to be able to get any money out of the feds to improve brookie oval. 

Joe tripodi isn't doing much at the moment. What about Richo?

ManlyBacker link said:
I lost interest about 2 minutes in when the Soufs and Norfs idiots jumped on.

While ever there is a norths supporter still breathing there will always be hatred towards Manly.  I am surprised that souths supporters actually know how to use a keyboard.  They must have classes at long bay.

It is quite amusing that they use any opportunity to come out an bag manly over something like Orford leaving.  Talk about bitter and twisted and refusing to move on.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2