The Tele's "Tommy Army"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Shoe1

Journey Man
I can't believe they have a picture of Tommy in an old US Army helmet on the Tele's website - why not use the old Aussie WW1 and WW2 "Tommy helmet"! Obviously no knowledge of history over there at News HQ.

Interesting thing, and one most of you will all know and agree with, I was speaking to a former first grade coach yesterday (now commentating) and he said this NSW team has been picked for a war; plain and simple - a war. It hasn't got many points in it. They are picked to go out and drive it hard up the middle and take away Cameron Smith and Billy Slater's attacking prowess up the middle.

Shoe1 said:
I can't believe they have a picture of Tommy in an old US Army helmet on the Tele's website - why not use the old Aussie WW1 and WW2 "Tommy helmet"! Obviously no knowledge of history over there at News HQ.

Remember when Cam Smith's head was on Chris Benoit's body? That was completely hilarious given what happened with Benoit,hilarious as in how bad they did by using him of all people

The creepiest ****ing steroid induced murder suicide of i dont know how long

They cut his brain out and found it looked alot like a 90yr old alzhiemers patient

the message was something along the lines of " (this address) is my current physical location"

He was supposed to be at a PPV in a title fight from memory,telegraph is so bad

Shoe1 said:

True .. but it`s still NATO they were our allies..

jjai said:
Shoe1 said:

True .. but it`s still NATO they were our allies..

True - but put tommy in a tommy helmet - it's a no-brainer!

Really....

A blithering idiot for the job.
Hope they're not paying him. He may be passionate but he's still an idiot!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4