The "True" test of the Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member

I have had enough of these topics. Every game this season we have had the same friggin topic xpouted on every site.

This is football not University. Every game has to be won and every game can be won. Its not a test its a game. If we win we win and that doesnt mean we will blitz it for the rest of the season. If we lose, that doesnt mean our season is over.

Too manyold women floating around with this topic and the poll to the left I created is only jsut restoring my faith in peoples sense of reason but its nexk and neck now.

Well how come you put a Poll up about it then. :D :D !stupid:

One does get sick of the comment:

This is the most vital game this season

or

This is the match which will define our year.

What this week is about is 2 points!!! Sure - it will tell us about our depth and ability to cope without BK and Hecks. It will also tell us whether Stevo and Hill have got improvement and guts to bounce back. However to call it the most important game is an absolute JoKE!!!!

It's an important game if we lose it, or may end up being so in the future.

Well how come you put a Poll up about it then. :D :D !stupid:

that was aptly explained within there!

jeez wheres my spoon so i can feed you!.

CW, the thing is you have said that "this is the true test" for the last 3 rounds. Therefore it can not be the "True" test by sheer logic and definition!

Because games against the Broncos at Suncorp or the Dragons at WIN we aren't expected to win. Other teams vying for the eight would expect to beat the Tigers at home. Also the Tigers may be a side that could be in a similar position later on in the year, which would make this game a 4 point turn-around.

Because games against the Broncos at Suncorp or the Dragons at WIN we aren't expected to win. Other teams vying for the eight would expect to beat the Tigers at home. Also the Tigers may be a side that could be in a similar position later on in the year, which would make this game a 4 point turn-around.

but with these injuries we arent expected to win!

We will have this topic every game, every week for the rest of the year at this stage

look, if we get more points, we will win, if not we will struggle!

The Bookies disagree. Manly are giving the Tiges 5.5 start and paying $ 1.52 for the win at SportsTAB.

tigers paying 2.50 or something, good bet for the impartial punter if you ask me, lets hope the bookies are right, they have been pretty good with manly games thus far picking both our losses.

tigers paying 2.50 or something, good bet for the impartial punter if you ask me, lets hope the bookies are right, they have been pretty good with manly games thus far picking both our losses.

Bookies must be stalking me and working out whether im attending or not

Yeh, that.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4