The turbos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
on of the things I really like about Tom turn is the look of total "WTF JUST HAPPENED" on his face as to whether he was the one who scored or not.

It's the look of a naturally good footballer just doing his thing and consistently being surprised at it working

Last edited:
I still feel a tad sorry for Gutho, who was a star coming through yet was doomed never to blossom here due to the Brobdingnagian shadow cast by the towering talents of Tom Turbo.

In his 2 seasons or so in the top grade Tommy has already matched if not passed what Wombat and Snake achieved at this stage of their careers. Tommy T has all the attributes to be one of the greatest to have ever played the game.
Absolutely agree 100%. The big advantage he has when taken into consideration when comparing him to other fullbacks is his size. It's easy to look over the fact, but the kid is as big as Inglis. He's fast, elusive and is only 20 years old. His defence will improve as will his decision making when it comes to ball playing. He's still in a kids body and will only get stronger. Has the potential to be an absolute superstar, and his brother will be right up there too.

on of the things I really like about Tom turn is the look of total "WTF JUST HAPPENED" on his face whether he was the one who score or not.

It's the look of a naturally good footballer just doing his thing and consistently being surprised at it working
Frankly Dan i found it all a bit weird and awkward tbh... the Arnie half assed double bicep business made me think do a Dylan and scream a bit bro ffs!!!!!

on of the things I really like about Tom turn is the look of total "WTF JUST HAPPENED" on his face whether he was the one who score or not.

He was certainly shocked when he scored the final try on Friday night...he got up and sort of looked around in disbelief and he missed the opportunity to really celebrate according to the magnitude of what had just happened because he let the moment pass...haha.

The thing that excites me about Tom T more than anything is how confident I am as a supporter that something will happen around him. Even when nothing appears to be on, he will make something happen and come out the other side of the defensive line or charge through the middle off a short ball...what about the ball to Jake T against the Dragons when he picked the ball up out of dummy half? Nothing was on then!

He towered over me when I stood next to him in the player tunnel in Canberra on Friday night and I am 6 foot. He is a massive human being.

Tom will be in the GI class of player. Big, strong, fast but also has the ball playing skill set of the modern day fullback. IMO Tom can be a touch lazy controlling the ball in a tough situation just sticking the arm out. This is where he can improve along with his defence. This will come with time as he grows with 1st grade.

Tom will be one of the greatest 2nd rowers ever to play for Manly and Australia
I know you are serious when you say this; and whilst his build will be perfect for the role, I'm not sure he has the mentality of a forward and the defensive capabilities required - even in time.

I know you are serious when you say this; and whilst his build will be perfect for the role, I'm not sure he has the mentality of a forward and the defensive capabilities required - even in time.
And why would you waste a player of his abilities anywhere but fullback.

You know I am still not sold on him. Sure I can see the raw ability but I see that in Pongia and Mitchell and a few others too.

Don't get me wrong I dont want to swap him for anyone else, especially those I mentioned above.

Then again it took me a good while to warm to Brett too.

You know I am still not sold on him. Sure I can see the raw ability but I see that in Pongia and Mitchell and a few others too.

Don't get me wrong I dont want to swap him for anyone else, especially those I mentioned above.

Then again it took me a good while to warm to Brett too.
Bob this guy is special and will be a manly, nsw and kangaroo legend

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6