The ulimate NRL competition

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambofan

Reserve Grader
Here is the deal.

You are the new commissioner of the NRL.

Your job is to create a new REAL national Rugby League Competition.

14 Teams in 1st division
14 Teams in seconds
Where would you establish the top tier clubs and what would they area would they represent?
What would the clubs be called and what would the badge have on it?

The second division clubs do not have to be in the same place as the top tier clubs.

Each top tier club has a feeder club in the seconds.

Money is no issue as you have just signed a new TV deal worth 200 million dollars.
The AFL are jealous.The AFL are the enemy and must be stopped.

Clive Palmer will not be involved.

1st Grade

Brisbane /city
Ipswich/city
Gold Coast/city
Northern rivers/Port Macquarie
Newcastle/city
Wests/Penrith incorporating Parra,Penrith,dogs, west tigers
Souths/SFS Inc souths cronulla easts
Central coast/Manly/Gosford Manly,Norths
South coast St George/Wollongong
Melbourne/city
Adelaide/city
Perth/city
NSW country/Dubbo
Qld country/?

Will edit.

If 2 divisions could work here

1st
1. Souths
2. Easts
3. Wests Bulldogs
4. Manly
5. Brisbane Nth
6. Brisbane Sth
7. Nth Qld
8. Gold Coast
9. Perth
10. Auckland
11. Wellington
12. Melbourne
13. Newcastle
14. Illawarra

Ulimit is used to limit resources in a *nix environment, how is this relevant to the NRL

This is the dumbest thing I have heard since some idiot said they had inside info that Snake had signed for the Roosters!

Thats because your retarded brain cant get itself past"what sort of lame banner should we wave this week"and "**** I wish beaver would come back to Manly,he would go just great"threads.

Dickhead.

Rambofan said:
Thats because your retarded brain cant get itself past"what sort of lame banner should we wave this week"and "f**k I wish beaver would come back to Manly,he would go just great"threads.

Dickhead.

And worse,you cant even read a post or follow a thread.NOBODY ever said Snake had signed anything you word twisting,hype escalating,miss quoting lame arse.

Get it right or GTFO.

MadMarcus said:
This is the dumbest thing I have heard since some idiot said they had inside info that Snake had signed for the Roosters!

How the **** can you tell the difference between a red light and a green one?

Does your brain process information,or does it just go off to LALA land and do its own ****?
Is there any connection between what you read,your brain and what you type?

If my kid failed to process basic information,like you have,I would beat the living **** out of them and disown their arse.
You mate need to put a plug in the cranial fluid leak and let your brain develop.

I did not say he had signed fool.Stop choking the bishop and read the ****ing post properly.

Now my Seconds (if money wasn't an issue)

1. Parra
2. Penrith
3. Geelong
4. Adelaide
5. Central Coast
6. PNG
7. C Qld
8. Ipswich
9. Redcliffe
10. Christchuch
11. Dunedin
12. Islands (Tonga, Samoa and Fiji)