The unsungs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
when we were caught in our own 10 and under the pump Robbo yet again returned the ball with agro. Watmough was coming off our line full of agro and Ballin yet again excellent defence and nothing but quality out of dumny half. Week in week out these 3 along with big joe have been rolling their sleeves up and busting their arses doing the dirty work. I applaud!!

What about Joe G, this bloke is great for us and was just about the only one running the ball straight in the 1st half. Our attack is easily read when we run sideways, but very difficult to stop if running direct as was shown in the 2nd half.

swoop said:
What about Joe G, this bloke is great for us and was just about the only one running the ball straight in the 1st half. Our attack is easily read when we run sideways, but very difficult to stop if running direct as was shown in the 2nd half.
yeah i mentioned him. Was that the 3rd time hes been concussed in a month?? Hope hes fit hes in career best form.

Chocs work didn't go unnoticed tonight. Thought he was probably our best forward, and did a lot of good defensive work. Don't recall him giving away a penalty either.

Robbo, Snake and Hoppa got down and dirty in the middle of that second half driving the ball out of our 25 from dummy half. Did it 3 sets in a row, and did it really well. The forwards must really appreciate that sort of effort.

I can't recall any one player having a bad game tonight although the team looked flat in the 1st have. Buhrer's bust was a beauty too.

I think I need to watch it again as I was nervous going into halftime and it seemed over in a flash.

Chip and Chase said:
Chocs work didn't go unnoticed tonight. Thought he was probably our best forward, and did a lot of good defensive work. Don't recall him giving away a penalty either.

Robbo, Snake and Hoppa got down and dirty in the middle of that second half driving the ball out of our 25 from dummy half. Did it 3 sets in a row, and did it really well. The forwards must really appreciate that sort of effort.

Choc gave away the penalty on our goalline, didn't matter so much as it was on the back of another penalty.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4