The wash up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MightyEagles

Reserve Grader
Well that was a pretty f*#$ en ordinary start to what may be a long year. Was there any positives? Burgess was pretty good I thought. Ballin great as usual. Snake solid and Blair pretty good. Time to bring in the twin turbos. Need some individual attacking flair and young Tom will provide that. Jake will add grunt up front and will have a go. Anyway there is always next week.

DCE? If he's worth $1M a season on that performance Sandow must be worth $5M.
I thought Foz tried really hard. We were just lacking class.
I'm disappointed in Felita Potato; he didn't live up to my expectations.

Haha! So people have been saying all week that we'd get flogged. Now they want to whinge about getting flogged. WTF???

Great to have the footy back! I've been saying all off season, Parra will make the 8. They have a good balanced team. The Hayne bullsh1t is a myth. Hoppa will only get better in the 1.

To lose against a team of their calibre and size in only round 1...I can live with that.

Leary went well. Ballin was very good. Snake was excellent. Lui was good too! It's only round 1.

Haha! So people have been saying all week that we'd get flogged. Now they want to whinge about getting flogged. WTF???

Great to have the footy back! I've been saying all off season, Parra will make the 8. They have a good balanced team. The Hayne bullsh1t is a myth. Hoppa will only get better in the 1.

To lose against a team of their calibre and size in only round 1...I can live with that.

Leary went well. Ballin was very good. Snake was excellent. Lui was good too! It's only round 1.

Yeah, lots to praise....are you ****ing challenged?

Ballin was very solid as usual but we need hodges to come off the bench and change it up every so often.

We were humming for 20 mins in the 1stt half, but some poor plays from the halves eg early tackle grubbers let them off the hook.

Yeah, not a good look out there tonight, we definitely missed Gift and Choc, we basically just rotated our forwards without any of them settling into a combination. None of them took control or the leadership - Mason, despite his reputation of being a talker and the pied piper that everyone likes to follow was barely on the field after the first 20 minutes. Mateo isn't fit. Lui and Sene-Lafao don't look like forward leaders. It was very scrappy and disjointed in the second half.

I don't like to pay much attention to rumours but it's starting to look like all the negative press about a rift between DCE and the senior players group, Tooves being on the outer and all the Foran contract talk has taken its toll.

Here's hoping we can rebuild from this.

I remember we lost last year in round one and finished equal first in points.
We lost in round one in 2011 and won the comp.
Hell, in 2008 we lost to the Sharks at Brookie!!

Not a good start, its not looking good for the year but the optimist in me says it is only rd 1 and we can only improve. Surely.

Also, hated how Foran just dropped the ball when he got injured. That was soft.

Next week I'm promoting the wolfman, hodges, jake t.

Hiku to centre inside the wolf, Jamie to 6, matai back, hasson gone, horo back.

And your Peter Griffin laughing hysterically happy mentally challenged redneck (who has had 5 too many cones), after getting absolutely smashed by the opposition, loser mentality weak little baby, who I could smash into little pieces of jello you scum dog. Bring it you dress wearing fag.

Wow you are pissed I thought I take a lose bad.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6