The Wife and The Manly Flag

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

silvereagle

Reserve Grader
Thought you guys would be interested in this. My wife drives me to the local bus stop most mornings. On Monday, I walked out of the house and she was waiting in the car for me and she had two big Manly flags flying out of the rear windows (clip-ons). I must say it felt really good to see the flags flying as I had almost forgotten we are in a semi-final this week given all the player (s) commotion and unrest. The flags reminded me how great this mighty club has been, some of the brilliant games, players and memories and how great it will no doubt continue to be….. well after the current crop of players are all finished and retired. Players will always come and go but the club, the colours and the enviable history will always be there. For anyone not wanting to be a part of this culture then bugger off and make room for someone who does. I suspect there is a rather long queue of aspiring young players absolutely desperate to play for this club and we will be seeing this over the next few years.

Fly your flags high this week and next…..irrespective of the results.

Stiffi said:
I had a vastly different story in my head about your wife & the flag!! But to get back on topic, I agree.

Yup 3 replies and 300 views....methinks most were thinking of a pic!

perverts!

ge: looking out over the sydney harbour as he types!

Love the way you guys think. Will work on a suitable pic involving the wife, the flag....and of course, the forum!!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7