The Wolfman - this will haunt you

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambo1987

Bencher
MANLY NRL player David Williams, aka the Wolfman, says he enjoyed posing nude for a charity calendar and DVD and would do it again.

Williams is among 40 NRL and football players who stripped down for the McGrath Foundation breast cancer charity calendar, Gods Of Football.

Photo Gallery #1: see hot images from the calendar

Photo Gallery #2: see more of David 'Wolfman' Williams

Williams also features on the front cover of a new behind the scenes DVD, to be released on Thursday, posing in just a pair of white briefs. The DVD offers a revealing look into the calendar shoot.

It features Dragons player Matt Cooper and Manly's Brett Stewart from the NRL, and Hawthorn's Luke Hodge and Essendon's Andrew Welsh from the AFL. Asked if he would pose naked again, Williams said: "Yes, I certainly would.''

He also said he liked being a gay icon, and joked that he'd turn gay for his Sea Eagles teammate Heath L'estrange.

"I like my gay fans and I'm thankful for their support - we need all the support we can get,'' he said

I see he's on the front cover of Alpha.  My tip he suffers 2nd season syndrome, hasn't put the work in because he's too busy chasing the limelight and sinks without trace.

Hello Bani.

robbiea link said:
Not that there is anything wrong with it !!

Nothing at all - but the players will have a ball with those comments.

He seems to be a headliner in all the papers lately and hope it doesnt have effect this year and Des will make sure he puts in or he will be playing in the lower grades

I don't remember Ian Roberts sticking his finger up anyone's rectum.  Hoppa has a zillion kids.  Go figure.

In the 1970s when us country boys came to the city to play in State Carnival and the State Knockout, it was a different game altogether. A few of those Blacktown and Kingsgrove Boys found parts of my body I didn't know existed!!!  Not a nice experience.

I suppose us country boys didn't get up to this sort of thing - a few of my mates came from Sheep farms!!! :) :)

e0iiz5.jpg

Mata, we are in a good position if he does follow that path with Bani however from when he had played about 5 games in first grade he was still saying he will be back to reggies as soon as Bani is fit so i am hoping he still has his head screwed on.

Living with his parents will certainly help

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6