The Worst buys of 2012

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
We are 8 rounds in so I 'd like to hear who people think is the worst buy of 2012
Im offering up
1 Chris "Wenty" Sandow
2 jamahl "on the piss" Idriss
3 Adam "does nothing" Blair
as my 1,2,3. Who else has been total ****e for their new club?

manlyfan76 said:
We are 8 rounds in so I 'd like to hear who people think is the worst buy of 2012
Im offering up
1 Chris "Wenty" Sandow

des??

I don't go with sandoval being a dud buy.
Not even Andrew johns at his prime would help parra ATM.

For mine it's Ben Roberts he's a Chris bailey IMO

rubbersoul9 said:
manlyfan76 said:
Im offering up
1 Chris "Wenty" Sandow

des??

I would say Des has turned the dogs around quite well so far, they are playing good footy. As much as i disagree with the way he left you can't fault his coaching ability at all.

Jonesyv2 said:
rubbersoul9 said:
manlyfan76 said:
Im offering up
1 Chris "Wenty" Sandow

des??

I would say Des has turned the dogs around quite well so far, they are playing good footy. As much as i disagree with the way he left you can't fault his coaching ability at all.
I agree on paper the bulldogs and parramatta probably have similar talent look what hasler can get from them.

The thing that annoys me is Des has been doing this stuff for years under the radar but as soon as he leaves manly he's has Bennett and bellyache like status in the media.

Cameron said:
Jonesyv2 said:
rubbersoul9 said:
manlyfan76 said:
Im offering up
1 Chris "Wenty" Sandow

des??

I agree on paper the bulldogs and parramatta probably have similar talent look what hasler can get from them.

The thing that annoys me is Des has been doing this stuff for years under the radar but as soon as he leaves manly he's has Bennett and bellyache like status in the media.

His status was obviously elevated after winning another premiership last year. That really cemented his credentials.

Garts said:
Cameron said:
Jonesyv2 said:
rubbersoul9 said:
manlyfan76 said:
Im offering up
1 Chris "Wenty" Sandow

des??

His status was obviously elevated after winning another premiership last year. That really cemented his credentials.

Yep... And the better they are, the more anger it creates when they leave. The levels of anger directed towards Des from Sea Eagles fans is the best indicator of just how good a coach he is.

Gee I hate him :p

It is pretty easy to find a list of the worst signings for 2012:

Parramatta EELS 2012
GAINS: Chris Sandow (South Sydney Rabbitohs) Ben Roberts (Canterbury Bulldogs) Esi Tonga (Gold Coast Titans) Joseph Paulo (Mid Season - Penrith Panthers) Taulima Tautai (Cronulla Sharks) Willie Tonga (North QLD Cowboys)

Dan79 said:
Darius boyd would be number 4

Yes, he was going to be my nomination. In fact, Mr Bennett hasn't exactly set the world on fire yet, either. It is unlikely, but it would be oddly satisfying to see one of the supercoach signings turn to crap. Des has done very well so far but the losses are starting to pile up. Bennett has yet to make his mark.

MadMarcus said:

Parramatta EELS 2012
GAINS: Chris Sandow (South Sydney Rabbitohs) Ben Roberts (Canterbury Bulldogs) Esi Tonga (Gold Coast Titans) Joseph Paulo (Mid Season - Penrith Panthers) Taulima Tautai (Cronulla Sharks) Willie Tonga (North QLD Cowboys)

That list just confirms Steve Kearneys got no f****** idea whatsoever. He's a great fit for Parra. Lol

the mauler said:
MadMarcus said:

Parramatta EELS 2012

That list just confirms Steve Kearneys got no f****** idea whatsoever. He's a great fit for Parra. Lol

Webb and Maitua the year before weren't much better, were they!

Agreed Crusher - compared to their recruits for 2011 their recruits for 2012 are all awesome!

2011 Gains: Carl Webb (North Queensland Cowboys), Reni Maitua (Suspension), Jordan Atkins (Gold Coast Titans), Chris Walker (Catalans Dragons, ESL), Eni Folau (Easts Tigers, Queensland Cup), Brad Murray (Sydney Roosters), Chris Hicks (Warrington Wolves), Paul Whatuira (Huddersfield Giants).

Can anyone remember the last time Parra bought a good player? I always thought Hoppa Jr would kick on after his mission but the stats are well and truly against him now he has gone there.

It is only 8 weeks into the season so I wouldn't be calling anyone a bad buy yet, plenty can change quickly

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7