The writing was on the wall

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The writing was on the wall when they were 8-6 up and had the ball 10m out. They showed nothing in the way of enterprise. They seemed to be happy with that situation and showed it with their conservative play till the game was gone.

Our first 3 hit ups of the game were from backs. It wasn't until the 4th that Willie got back to take a run, then Jake T.

The worst sign for me was they got a pen, Moylan takes a quick tap and half our team have their backs turned, he slices through and the only reason it didnt cost us was they spilt the pass. That is a concentration and focus issue and it was a worry to see that.

The worst sign for me was they got a pen, Moylan takes a quick tap and half our team have their backs turned, he slices through and the only reason it didnt cost us was they spilt the pass. That is a concentration and focus issue and it was a worry to see that.

Especially when it happens twice in the first half. We got lucky that Horsehead called Moylan back on the first one because he was gone under the posts otherwise.

You can almost forgive it happening in the second half when players are tired. But not twice in the first 20 minutes of the game.

That happened at least twice.

The writing sure was on the wall... Dean Ritchie finally admitting on Twitter that he supports the Penn's, so all the dribble written is untruth and of course in their favour.. Bit of foot in mouth!

The writing was on the wall when I looked at the game day preview and saw that Jared Maxwell was the referee.

In all seriousness though it was that 15 minute period from minute 50 - 65 where the panthers had so much possession due to our errors and indiscipline and they scored 3 tries off the back of it. Up until then I genuinely believed we would win it.

The writing was on the wall when We had so much possession on their line and the 5 million dollar halves couldn't create anything to get over the line then they got 6 pens on the trot

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4