The Zorba Zone - Zorbas NSW Origin Side

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So, if NSW picks T-Rex it will mean he hasn't played a match for seven weeks, and won't then have played for Manly for nine weeks (with the bye taken into account). What a penalty!

Also, if NSW picks Hayne or Jennings it is an insult to all the wingers and centres who put in every week for their club. I also can't believe they will pick Buhrer.

I like his team. I would leave Buhrer out and i reckon if Jennings is out then i'd have Morris in the centres and Morris on the wing.

No prop on the Bench?

You a genius Zorba.

Besides that not too far off..........i dont care what Gus and Cleary are playing at out at the foot of the mountains, i'd be picking Jennings

The Who said:
So, if NSW picks T-Rex it will mean he hasn't played a match for seven weeks, and won't then have played for Manly for nine weeks (with the bye taken into account). What a penalty!

Also, if NSW picks Hayne or Jennings it is an insult to all the wingers and centres who put in every week for their club. I also can't believe they will pick Buhrer.

Not to mention Buhrer given 2 games (bye and origin) just for being on the same field

Disco said:
No prop on the Bench?

You a genius Zorba.

Besides that not too far off..........i dont care what Gus and Cleary are playing at out at the foot of the mountains, i'd be picking Jennings

I assume that Tamou would be interchanged with Sims and T-rex in Zorbas side.

I would lose Buhrer and have Weyman there somewhere.

Just had a closer look at his team. He's picked seven backrowers and one prop! (Gallen really is a second rower or lock).

Hmmm interesting side.

I don't mind it at all.

The no props on the bench sounds a little odd, but I have heard Origin players in the past say that the difference between front rowers and back rowers in these games is minimal. They are all required to take it up/offload etc. The fact that it's so fast-paced means that their job roles are similar.

Supernintendo Chalmers said:
worst bit is if buhrer makes the team.. watch him get about 7 minutes of game time, that he has to sit out an 80 minute club game for.

The same will happen to dce in the qld side

It aint going to matter who we pick, we will not beat the Toads and we are in for more pain for years to come, to put it bluntly NSW have stars but the Toads have superstars.

The tide will turn but I think it's years away, when their 1/6/7/9 are retired we might be in with a shot but I see a world of pain for another 3-4 years at least. They will win 10 on a row for sure. Trust me to move to QLD in 2005 just as the tide turned their way!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6