there is a deliberate campaign to destabilize manly going on

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

sheridanstand78

First Grader
Its getting to the stage where our so called sports media are showing more and more their hatred for our club.

On the eve of our game with the flea bags a little snippet about Foz going to muttland in 2016. We had the whiners openly talking about the prospect of choc going to whiner matta too.

could you imagine the outrage if we openly courted the hayne plane? If they were playing us this weekend.

Greenturd and his mob URGENTLY need to sort out this relentless chat about player movements to other clubs. As a member im fed up with this.

As a Manly fan, so used to this.
Have learned to take it as a compliment.
fact is, if we are not taking a media beating it means the team is not a threat & this is a bad sign imo.

Yeah it seems these days its just a normal day of being a Manly Fan.

I can't stand the rubbish the media publishes, but until we fail, its not going to stop.

So let's keep proving them wrong :)

I was refusing to make a comment but just too weak to hold back. Like 99% of the fans I do not know what is going on. I just think I do. I saw the article written by Phil Rothfield (stop shouting at me .. I know I know) when he was invited into the NRL's private box for the Manly Souths match. A passing comment was that of the six Manly directors there, 3 sat on one side of the room and 3 sat on the other side and "never the Twain shall meet". That is a big issue. Then the other item was Choc having a "discussion" with David Perry about leaked information that was not true. David was denying it came from him. I think the media is repeating what they have been told. What they have been told may or may not be true. The problem APPEARS to stem back to some/all the F***KING board and admin wants the unrest to happen for their own petty gains.

TerryRandall said:
sheridanstand78 said:
Its getting to the stage where our so called sports media are showing more and more their hatred for our club.

On the eve of our game with the flea bags a little snippet about Foz going to muttland in 2016. We had the whiners openly talking about the prospect of choc going to whiner matta too.

could you imagine the outrage if we openly courted the hayne plane? If they were playing us this weekend.

Greenturd and his mob URGENTLY need to sort out this relentless chat about player movements to other clubs. As a member im fed up with this.

Has nothing to do with Greenturd. The game is run by the media, who have a vested interest in stuff that generates media stories. A functioning, well run, professional sport is boring - who wants to read about that. Much better to maintain the current dysfunction as it generates tabloid crap for the punters. Who can name me one decision made solely for the good of the game (as opposed to media interests) in the last 10 years? Anyone?

x 2.

Nothing I can really add to that. Well said.

I just hope somebody forwards the article about Foz to the Dogs to Josh Reynolds shortly before the match. That would surely put him in the right frame of mind of another one of his infamous brain snaps. Exactly what we need.

Tall poppy syndrome by the Media, combined with the never ending push for sole ownership by both Owners, will continue :cool:

The disgruntleds also have this high profile of Manly to thank for their market value :sleepy:

As Fans, all we can do is enjoy the on field action and the mounting silverware as we have no voting rights :)

#GoManly

Do the maths

Q: Where is the telecrap most popular?
A: Western Suburbs of Sydney

Q: What team is arguably the most unpopular in the Western Suburbs of Sydney?
A: Manly

Q: With circulation numbers of traditional media falling on a daily basis what is the best way to address the gap?
A: There are many theories however it is clear that a paper , who publishes a doctored picture of Mike Carlton onto a Boston bomber victim, is going after the sensationalist angle. The unfortunate aspect is the SMH is not far behind

Q; What can you do as a fan?
A: This can only be a personnel response however one of my attitudes to life can be summed up as worrying about the things that I can control. Can i control a cheap tacky paper writing unsubstantiated rumours? No
Is it worth getting worked up about? No

The Tele should rename the sports section 'Sporting Confidential' as it is mirroring the celebrity gossip pages at the centre of the paper.

The Who said:
The Tele should rename the sports section 'Sporting Confidential' as it is mirroring the celebrity gossip pages at the centre of the paper.

Or they could call the whole paper "The Daily Confidential".

MadMarcus said:
The Who said:

Or they could call the whole paper "The Daily Confidential".

or the "Daily Fantasy Gossip"

Re Tele and all other news corp outlets (I guess that include the Broncos) :

Do not buy it. Do not read it. Do not quote it. Do not post links to it. Lets shut Rupert Murder out of our lives. Those businesses will fall over.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6