There maybe more pressure on Des to let Ox go

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There just maybe more pressure on Des to let Orford go ? if the club is to have any chance of retaining the likes of Robo, L'estrange, JWH , Foran, Cherry - Evans, D. Williams, Hall, King etc.

I'm sure Manly know what their doing I'm glad i don't have the job of doing so I'm sure we are going to see some players leave the club at the end of 2009 the thing is who ?

If Ox leaves than we still have Hodkinson, Cherry  Evans and Foran as long as we can sign Cherry Evans & Foran ? worse case I'm concerned about is if Orford leaves and we lose one of the young halves as well now that would be a big blow to the club imo.

Hall? Are you on the gear? He's been one of our best forwards for the last two seasons!

Orford should go with the grace of one who scaled the heights due to the efforts of those around him.  He should be very grateful of the support of a coach who let him stay at the scrum base with all his deficiencies.  Freeing up $400K is the least he could do.  The retention person, whoever he is, should do a real assessment of the big guys at the club and clean out the underperformers.  Princess, Ted, Kite, Cuthbo, Hall should be scrutinized.  All are underperforming.  No positions should be guaranteed. 

Flip link said:
Hall? Are you on the gear? He's been one of our best forwards for the last two seasons!

He has and he has served us well.  However I do not want to loose JWH due to us keeping Hall.  Who would ryou ather loose out of Hall, Stewart, Choc and Cuthbo?  imo it is a easy choice, Hall. 

halls form has been down this year (last week was much better) hence he has lost his starting spot.

I think with both JWH and T Williams there is no room for Hall otherwise i would be happy to keep him

simply ask the players "do you want to stay at Manly?"

If they do then they would have to settle for slight pay cuts.

In this ecomic environment, with the ability to source new sponsor becomming difficult the rest of the working world are settling for nil bonuses and no pay rises.

Otherwise if they want the bigger bucks, work for it and show us that your worth it or play else where. 

wolf and wangman must stay

we are such a better side drfensively with them on the sides and the prince in 1

If Ox leaves ? whats the chance of us keeping Jamie Lyon ? we know the word is he wants to return to the ESL but with Orford gone ? i guess there's a small chance of him staying at the club i would like Lyon to stay.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4