They've celebrated their GF

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

captainskin

Reserve Grader
Did you see the Bronco's celebrations after the game? THey were pumped as if they had won the grand final. They were pumped and focused before the game against the Dragons as if it was a grand final. They carried their wounded leader off on their shoulders as if celebrating a grand final victory lap... and they've (theoretically) still got two games to go before they can officially celebrate. I think they have run their course and may not have much else in their psyche left. Let's see.

A mate of mine who's a Storm fan and punts for a living messaged me after the game and said if they can only manage 13 points after all ball they had tonight we are going to chew them up and spit them out next week.

You're dreaming. Could be my catch-phrase of the night! We will need to completely dominate in the forwards and fight for every point. Not that easy and will require a FULL 80 minutes effort. Of course I think we can do it but I will sweat every minute.

Yeah I was thinking that too, it was his last game there but it was almost like a grand final celebration.

Come on Manly, beat the broncos and we get gift back. A massive boost for the GF.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2