Thiaday gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ceagle said:
Dave Taylor got 5 weeks for a far less tackle then that. Gorne

Uate got off from a similar tackle.

Personally I couldnt care less, they can give him 6 months or nothing, make no difference to me or Manly.

Worse look for Rugby League than a fight.

Worst one I've seen in a while should have been off.

Garts said:
Disagree. Just went wrong, 1 week max.

Your right gartz. Usually something goes wrong when a bloke end up on his head.

What I didn't like was not so much the lifting, but the driving.

Then getting up and running with the ball while kites still on the ground grabbing his neck.

Thats scum.

i reckon 1-2 wks. I do believe he already has some points, so if he is charged, with a guilty plea a 1 (potentially 2) wk suspension is almost guaranteed.

More concerning for them is hoffman sounds like he is gonesky for the rest of the season.

fLIP said:
Garts said:

Then getting up and running with the ball while kites still on the ground grabbing his neck.

Thats scum.

I agree he drove he deserves 3 weeks min.

You guys are kidding.

Spear tackles are the worst thing ypu can do on a footy field. Rub the third man out.
A punch up doesn't potentially put people in wheelchairs but that is worth three weeks.

Spear tackle is then worth five or six at least.

Accidental but lifted and drove. At least a week, met the key indicators including bring reckless and careless

Accidental my arse. Look at who it is.
That's queensland in a nutshell in that tackle. Arseholes, the lot of them.

fLIP said:
Garts said:

Thats scum.

Deserved to be on report no doubt however it only deserves one, maybe two weeks. Nothing more though. If it was Joe or Kite who did that I would only expect 1 or 2 weeks. He was trying to make a good driving tackle and it went wrong, thats it. We had many other teams idiot fans calling for stupid suspensions against us last week, I wont be doing the same.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8