Think about how good this team is

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If you consider what would be our first choice starting thirteen - only Michael Oldfield (although I would have Whare) has not played SOO or international footy.

On the bench we have Joe who has played for NZ as well.

No wonder we are stretched with the cap but I keep reading about Dave Perry finding third party agreements which is fantastic.

Man it's good to be a Manly fan!

Agreed, Top End.

By the way, all these 3rd party agreements the club is supposed to be arranging ... I thought if the club arranged them then they come under the cap? I'm sure they know what they are doing and it is probably just the way it's being reported...?

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Agreed, Top End.

By the way, all these 3rd party agreements the club is supposed to be arranging ... I thought if the club arranged them then they come under the cap? I'm sure they know what they are doing and it is probably just the way it's being reported...?

The Clubs have to write the Contracts that they then lodge with the NRL. Manly need to be assured that their Players will be actually paid :)

So they have to be involved. The 3rd Parties just can not be putting monies into the actual Clubs for them to be ruled to be outside of the Salary Cap.

Still mystified as to how the Titans CEO gets his Contracts accepted by the NRL :huh:

I am expecting plenty of luck for us today Jerry - but all bad. If we get the rub of the green it would be a great surprise. Therefore if we do well (as I expect) it will be due to our team's guts, organisation, and talent.

Top End Eagle said:
If you consider what would be our first choice starting thirteen - only Michael Oldfield (although I would have Whare) has not played SOO or international footy.

On the bench we have Joe who has played for NZ as well.

No wonder we are stretched with the cap but I keep reading about Dave Perry finding third party agreements which is fantastic.

Man it's good to be a Manly fan!

Yep, At the beginning of the year we had to put up with all the speculation and innuendo about the club being in the red and poor management from the board.....in truth we may lose a few players to the salary cap but I couldn't be happier with the direction the club is taking.

Kudos for all those involved.

hmmmm. are we really that good this year??

Don't get me wrong... win or lose, i love this club.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4