Thinking.left of centre

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

double hoops

First Grader
We all have a few.ideas.from time to time on what toov's could.try. I love the little bloke being the coach, perhaps warming to an experienced assistant, but he is the leader. If I could send him a message I'd say "experiment a bit more." You never know who gets injured or rubbed out for the Gf. There is a time to build combination, but just as important is building depth. Depth of players and also depth with players playing in different positions. Don't waste the last interchange. So what crazy suggestion do you have?

Jorge Taufua for mine I want to see him in the centres. We do look a bit light there and if he's in reserves or Lyon or Matai get hurt. I'd love to see if Jorge can make Hurrell look like an amateur. His issue is catching and not watching the ball. With ball in hand he is damaging. He would need to learn to defend. Hurrell still learning that too.

Jamil Hopoate. I've only.seen him play lock. But let's face it he is a little mongrel. His nimbleness and ball playing could be great coming off the bench. He needs to add hooker to his repitoir. Not sure if we still haveMasada Ioseph but if not, Hoppa needs to be.the.second hooker or half to develop him into a genuine utility off the bench.

Jamil is a player that we will hate to love but do so any way. At a guess more father influence then mother influence (reverse to Will). He has to be there somewhere. Makes a good centre.

Agree faithful. He has the same low centre of gravity, line breaking ability as a young choc.
Hope he and Jake T are given a good go in 2015

globaleagle said:
I find. it hard to.read. your sentences. with random. full.s.t.o.p.s in them!

:)

wtf

At a guess it is finger trouble whilst typing on the mobile that is causing the random fullstops. I've had it happen to me a fair bit myself whilst typing text messages.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Jethro said:
globaleagle said:
I find. it hard to.read. your sentences. with random. full.s.t.o.p.s in them!

:)

wtf

At a guess it is finger trouble whilst typing on the mobile that is causing the random fullstops. I've had it happen to me a fair bit myself whilst typing text messages.
icon_rolleyes.gif

I try not to text during foreplay. The Mrs gets annoyed.

globaleagle said:
robbiea said:
Premature fullstopulation..

Better than premature periodation, I suppose.

Bloody hell!

@Jethro is a very very wise man. Sorry folks feature on the Sony experia. that.iPhone.just doesn't.have. ;-) be kind.

Cliffy said:
@Jethro is a very very wise man. Sorry folks feature on the Sony experia. that.iPhone.just doesn't.have. ;-) be kind.

Jethro wise? Now I know you're drunk! (lol)

No apologies necessary, I was just worried you were having a heart attack!!

Today, 10:50 AM (This post was last modified: Today 10:52 AM by flying sea eagle .)

Lawrence (some on here have criticised the idea of Brenton playing in the back row, but I'm suggesting him as a middle forward playing slightly bigger minutes than he did at lock, I think the freedom that could be afforded to him in this position could see him lift his work rate even higher, he has a huge motor and would be able to use it even more at lock)

@flying sea eagle now that is a little left of centre. Interesting idea.

Shoe1 said:
Hoppa is our next great running forward, he's no hooker. Hodges is the goods there

@Shoe1 Agree Jamils best position currently is back row. I am not suggesting Hoppa is currently is a better back up Hooker then Hodges. Toov's seems unwilling to put a full time hooker on the bench. Horo certainly needs more practice if he is an option. With Jamil playing in the reggies, I am suggesting he be developed into a genuine utility, with his aggressive nasty streak i rate the little fellow. Then I reckon if he can play a number of spots he becomes a real contender for a spot on the bench.

Lets not forget Ferris has just had his second knee reconstruction. He may take half a season before he is back at his brilliant best.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7