This Ammo Helps!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
Its all so familiar - don't they learn??
All this Manly hating is what binds the club, officials, fans & most importantly the players together so strongly.
The poor refereeing with Tooves stepping up to the plate speaking out loud showing his players the tenacity & passion he has for his players & this club, which will only make them want to dig in harder for him in the big games ahead. Also the fans willing to pay the fine - have not heard of this at many other clubs??
Then to try ride the crest of Seaeagles in the spotlight, the papers chime in with cryptic insinuations regarding DCE.
We all know Broncos want him & so would any team, fact is the headlines should read "Broncos are tampering illegally with 3 under contract players".
This attempt to cause player conflict bringing the Stewarts into it is absurd & has no solid foundations.
I personally believe this will only bond the players tighter for the finals, so I do thank all involved for giving Manly that extra edge of us against them mentallity.
Will make it extra sweet watching the Stewarts & DCE high 5 after scoring & setting up many tries in coming weeks....

Well if the Broncos are stirring up to agitate for an early end to a contract, who do other clubs and their members complain to at the NRL about it?

Toddy G?

boom tish!

The Agenda loop:

Who owns the Broncos? News Ltd
Who owns the Courier Mail? News Ltd

Who benefits if the Courier Mail gets these players to breach contracts to join the Broncos? Broncos (ie News Ltd)

One rule for 15 clubs, another rule for the Broncos?

Brissie Kid said:
Well if the Broncos are stirring up to agitate for an early end to a contract, who do other clubs and their members complain to at the NRL about it?

Toddy G?

boom tish!

Not much help from that direction....

Well Hasler was contracted to Manly for 2012, but somehow that got shaken loose & the Dogs got what they were after.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4