This has mass impact!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Not only is this a blatent double standard, this imo has had a dramatic effect since the 2008 premiership. The poor start in 2009 after all the headlines & false claims that were never PROVEN guilty has led to Manly having players sat out ,frustrated & copping unfair media spotlight. Who will ever know- i dare say we may well have won another premiership since 2008 without the unjust NRL rulings that snowballed into frustration,suspensions,injuries ect. I am yet to hear a proven case where Snake was found guilty of any huge problems in public. However there are proven cases of certain players urinating in public, jumping on cars, biffo & i believe there was footage of 1 D.Lockyer tackling a supermarket owner who threatened assault that was conveniently swept under the carpets-if it was a Toyota cup player he would have been sacked by the Boncos & sat out by the NRL for some time. Anyways - these double standards are almost expected & injuries aside i have my stake placed at 23/1 , best way to handle this situation is a lap of honour.

You forgot the Donkeys female toilet episode with one of them recording it with his phone and with the premier coming out and saying everything is alright.Talk about sweeping that one under the carpet.I think it was Hunt,Thaiday and Boyd.Nothing was done of course.

Everyone hates us, we don't care!
Actually we do when the governing body is shafting us. Agree with everyone else on here, absolute double bloody standard. I hope Stewie can use this to add fire to the bellie and really have a great year

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6